🇩🇪Take Five🇷🇺

Picture at the top is not mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
《《Light smut/fluff》》
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Germany's pov
The covers rustling stirred Russia and he opened his eyes. I cursed inwardly, not meaning to wake him, and settled in beside him. He never opened his eyes, deciding it would be better smile and slide up against me. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me to his chest where I nuzzled against his soft skin. Then, he flipped the blankets over our heads so no light could seep into our sanctuary.

"Hi there," I mumbled.

"Hi," he breathed. Finally his eyes opened. They stared at me in that way that always makes my heart do flops in my belly. "Where did you go?"

"The bathroom, liebes." I caressed his face, watching as my fingers traced his skin.

He seemed so familiar to me by now. Just every inch of him. For years he had been my boyfriend, my lover, my beloved, and now, he was my partner; my husband. My hand twitched so that I could catch a glimpse of the ring that adorned my left hand. It had been there for less than twenty-four hours, and yet I already had every detail of it memorized.

Russia caught me staring at the ring and smiled. He took my hand and kissed it, and then kissed me. He kept his lips close to mine as he softly said, "Are you happy?"

"What a silly question to ask on this day," I replied with a chuckle. "Of course I'm happy. Are you, mein geliebter?"

Russia hummed his reply, kissing me again. He sighed. "I don't think I could've asked for a more perfect day."

"It's only begun."

"I know…but it's the first day of the rest of our life together."

My face felt hot and heavy, and I had to look down. The memories from the previous day, the vows, the dancing, the kisses, the congratulations and well wishes, and the white hue that was cast over everything, came flooding back to me. Then, last night and the hot touches, the sweaty kisses, the promises to never be apart as Russia thrust into me, I screamed for him, and we held hands and came together followed soon after. Was this really the rest of my life?

"Russia, when did you become so romantic…?" I asked, my words mumbled into Russia's skin.

"Ah, because of you." He kissed the top of my head, stroking down my back. "All because of you. I'm all better because of you…"

I shook my head. "Nein. Nein, my liebster. You got better because of you. I was merely the catalyst."

Russia pulled me back a bit and tilted my chin up to look at him. "But…ever since I met you… I feel so much stronger. So much better. Because…for the first time I wanted to protect someone. Really protect them. And…let them into my life. Tell them I was broken so that…they could fix me."

I smiled affectionately, feeling overcome by hid love, and kissed Russia on the nose. "Russia … you fixed yourself. I only handed you the glue."

Russia laughed a little bit and touched my face, keeping his hand on my cheek. He didn't object to my reply. "And then there's you… I remember when we met."

"You thought I was a girl."

"Well you had long hair."

I smacked his arm and he laughed and I pretended to be angry, but really I thought him adorable. And a dork. Well he was.

"But no, you were so focused on the rules," Russia continued. "So set in your ways. And now look at you. Breaking all the rules. No one will recognize you at our ten year high school reunion."

"Yes, marrying a man, no less. The ultimate rule breaking any man could do." Somehow, this made me smile even more. "But…that's okay… I wanted to break the rules. I wanted to break everything. And like you, protect someone and let them into my life. I wanted you to know my secrets because I didn't think you'd betray me and share them with others."