🇷🇺All of You🇩🇪

Picture at the top is not mine

《《《Fluff/cute》》》
_______________________________
Germany felt another soft kiss being pressed against his shoulder, and he couldn't help but smile. "I love your shoulders," Russia mumbled against skin, moving lower. "I love your plus-one biceps," he said as he kissed at Germany's 's upper arm, making the German giggle. Another kiss to Germany's 's forearm. "I love your arms in general." Germany looks back to see Russia, who was lying behind him in bed.

Russia crawled on top of his boyfriend, kissing his forehead. "I love your forehead." Another kiss. "I love your nose." A kiss to each cheek. "I love your cheeks." A gentle kiss to Germany's 's lips. "I love your soft, warm lips." Germany smiled at that. Russia grinned back, placing a kiss to his lover's chin. "I love your chin." He trailed kisses up Germany's 's jaw. "I love your ears." He nibbled at the lobe, pulling a giggle from the other country.

"I love your neck." Russia placed kisses all over Germany's neck, making the German nearly moan. "I love your chest." He placed a kiss to each of Germany's 's nipples, grinning up at him. "I love your tummy." Kisses trailed down the expanse of Germany's 's torso. "I love your cute belly button." He giggled, kissing around the entirety of Germany's 's naval. He placed sweet kisses to Germany's hipbones. "I love your hips."

Russia glanced up at his lover, cheeks growing warm. "I love your dick, too, but I won't kiss it. For obvious reasons." Germany chuckled, running a hand leisurely through Russia's thick hair.

"I love your thighs." Russia peppered the visible skin of Germany's thighs with kisses. Russia smiled up to Germany, placing small kisses to his knees. "I love your knobby knees." Germany laughed quietly, shaking his head at his adorable boyfriend. More kisses down Germany's calves. "I love your legs." Russia looked down at Germany's feet, which were clad in socks. "I suppose I love your feet, but you know how I am about feet." He cringed. Germany giggled, nodding.

Russia motioned for Germany to turn around, and he obliged. Russia inched back up Germany's 's body, placing a kiss between his shoulder blades. He continued down his back, getting a soft sigh from his lover. "I love your back." Germany smiled as Russia continued kissing down his body, moving his face so it was buried in his crossed arms. "I love your butt." Russia placed soft kisses to each of Germany's butt cheeks, making the German giggle loudly.
His kisses continued down the rest of Germany's legs. Germany simply smiled to himself, thanking a god he wasn't sure existed for his amazing boyfriend.

Germany felt weight to his left side. He turned over, looking into Russia's ruby colored eyes. They smiled at each other fondly. Russia grabbed Germany's hand, bringing it up to his mouth. He kissed each knuckle, the back of it and his palm. "I love your hands, too." Germany smiled lovingly as Russia repeated the actions with his other hand.

Russia let go of Germany's hand, moving forward and kissing Germany's temple lightly. "Я люблю тебя, Германия. All of you." Germany grinned, a blush forming on his cheeks. Russia chuckled, kissing his boyfriend on the lips once more.

He laid back down, draping his arm around Germany's waist and holding him tightly. The German smiled for nearly the twentieth time in five minutes.

As Germany was falling asleep, he felt another kiss pressed to the back of his neck. "All of you, Германия. Never forget that."
_____________________________________