🇫🇮Germany's Sick Day🇩🇪

Picture at the top is not mine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
《《《Fluff/cute》》》
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Finland began to wake up, he heard what sounded like muffled coughing coming from beside him. He turned over, opening his eyes, sitting up to look at Germany. Germany appeared paler than his usual bright yellow skin, had dark circles under his eyes and had a runny, red nose. Germany looked at him, shivering and sniffling. Finland frowned, feeling his forehead with the back of his hand, feeling the extreme warmth radiating off his pale forehead.

"Aw, is my poor Dear not feeling well this morning?" Finland asked, speaking in a soft, husky voice.

Germany shook his head. "I think the World meeting got me sick."

Finland sighed, shaking his head. "Okay babe, let me go get you some medicine." He rolled out of bed, stretching for a moment.

"Okay, please hurry back. I'm freezing my ass off and you were keeping me warm all night."

Finland laughed. "Okay, okay.Suomi will save the day. Just a second." He walked out of the room, heading down the hall to the bathroom and turning the light on. He walked to the medicine cabinet and opened it up, grabbing the cough medicine. He closed the cabinet and turned off the light in the bathroom, making his way back to the bedroom. He read the instructions and poured the syrup into the measuring cup as directed by the bottle. "Alright, this is probably going to taste gross so I am going to go downstairs and make you a milkshake once you take your medicine." He said, giving Germany the cup once he sat up.

Germany nodded. "Thanks, babe. You understand my dislike for cold medicine." He chuckled and downed the syrup, making a disgusted look. "This shit is nasty."

Finland laughed. "It'll make you better though." He smiled. "I'll go make your milkshake now, okay baby boy?"

Germany nodded, coughing slightly. "Alright. I'll stay here with Bella and get my warmth from her." He pointed to Bella who jumped onto the bed.

Finland smiled. "Oh, I see how it is. You use me first, and then you use your dog. You selfish bastard." He couldn't finish his sentence without laughing.

He walked out of the room, making his way downstairs and into the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator and the freezer, grabbing the ingredients needed for a chocolate milkshake. He decided that first he would make him a milkshake, and then he would make him some soup to keep him warm. It was the least he could do for his boyfriend, considering he didn't want to get sick too. He put the ingredients into the blender, plugging it in and putting the lid on top, turning it on and letting it blend. Once it was nice and smooth, he turned off the blender, grabbing a cup from the cupboard and pouring it in. He grabbed a straw and put it in the cup. He put the lid on the blender cup, putting it in the fridge and closing the door. He grabbed the cup and took it upstairs to Germany.

"Here you go. One smooth chocolate milkshake just for you." Finland winked and handed him the cup.

"Danke dir." Germany took a sip and smiled. "Yummy."

Finland chuckled and turned to Bella. "You gotta go outside, Bella?"

Finland watched as Bella hopped off the bed, and ran out the door, making her way downstairs to meet Finland at the door. He sighed. "Well, looks like I gotta go take care of Bella. You should probably take a nap, so you don't feel so crappy."

Germany nodded, agreeing with Finland. "You're right. Let me just text Eu that I won't go work today and then I will sleep."

"Good boy. Good night, Germany."

"Good night, Liebling."

Finland walked out of the bedroom, shutting the door softly behind him. He walked downstairs, seeing Bella sitting in front of the door, waiting for him. He laughed and opened the door, letting her run around. He took his phone out of his pocket, sitting on the steps and went through Tumblr. He checked the time, noticing it was about time for him to send his work to Eu. He stood up. "Bella, I'll be right back. Be good, okay?" He raised an eyebrow and watched Bella sit down on the grass. He laughed and walked inside, leaving the door open for Bella to come inside if she wanted to while he was upstairs. He opened the bedroom door quietly once he made it upstairs, quietly making his way to his desk. He sat down and moved around his mouse, waking up his computer from sleep. He went to his emails and clicked on the send button, going through his files, clicking on the new work file, watching it beginnt to send. He leaned back in his chair, looking over every once in a while, making sure Germany was still asleep. As it done was, he stood up, walking out of the room quietly and walked downstairs to see if Bella was in the house. He began laughing at what he saw when he walked downstairs. Bella sitting at the bottom of the steps, waiting for him to come back.