🇷🇺Crash into Me🇩🇪

Picture at the top is not mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
《《《SMUT》》》
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Russia's eyes widen at the rich, sweet scent that reaches him and it spreads through his blood like wildfire and the feral snarl that escapes his throat makes Germany freeze from where he's sitting half naked on Russia's bed underneath Ukraine.

Russia's mind screaming a frantic он мой он мой он мой!

Ukraine was frozen in place from where he's half on top of Germany; he inhales the sweet honey and vanilla fragrance that's pouring off Germany and looks back at his brother who's watching him through narrowed eyes, his back ram-rod straight standing to his full height and muscles bulging under his grey Henley. His usually warm ruby eyes,flashing to molten amber burning through Ukraine.

His brother wasn't fucking around, he knew that Russia had wanted to claim Germany for so long and Ukraine, and well he's a threat that's in his way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It started off innocent enough, Germany just wanted someone to talk to, he didn't mean for any of this to happen. Honestly.

He was bored and everyone else was out mingling with friends and other Workmate. So he decided to pay Russia a visit, he seemed a little grumpy that they couldn't share a room, and he wanted to cheer his boyfriend up, cheer up the man he was hopelessly in love with.

His room was right across from his, and the door was surprisingly unlocked when he tried the handle.

Stepping into the room his knees almost buckled as Russia's sweet cinnamon alpha scent made his mouth water and he tentatively sniffed at the air, catching the scent lingering throughout the room, the closer he made it to the bed, the stronger the scent became.

Every inch of his skin prickled, oversensitive. Even the slightest caress of his clothes against skin, a wayward breeze from the window Russia left open, sends electric spikes of pleasure up his spine.

Taking a seat on Russia's bed he couldn't help himself rolling back and taking a deep breath of Russia's pillow and moaning loud and long as his stomach clenches.

His cock twitches hard in his trousers, drooling precum, but it's his hole that aches, fluttering and spasming. Germany has never felt so empty, never needed to be filled, made complete and whole, and it hurts. He's not mated; he's an unclaimed Omega in an Alpha's den, writhing upon his mattress, gasping and whimpering. He vaguely realizes that Russia's scent is sending him into overdrive; he feels an oncoming heat thrumming underneath his skin, itching like a rash.

It's worse with the faint scent of alpha lingering on the covers that he's rolling around on, and his mind is on a constant loop of Russland.

Germany removes his trousers, his boxers damp from his arousal and he wraps a hand around himself; he's achingly hard and swollen.

He's letting out heat-pheromones, drenching everywhere around him, his heady scent mixing with Russia's and the smell makes him tug a little harder on himself.

A booming knock at the door startles him and Germany whimpers in annoyance.

Without waiting for a response Ukraine opens the door and walks in, Germany squawks in embarrassment, grabbing his trousers to hide his nakedness, face flushed a brilliant crimson. He looks at Ukraine and notices his eyes are dilated; he's breathing heavily and looking at him with dark, dangerous eyes.

Ukraine closes the door and stalks closer to the bed, taking a deep lungful of m Omega scent.

He was walking back to his room after spending the day with Belarus and their other siblings; he was entering the floor where their rooms where located when he lifted his head and taking a deep breath in. It very nearly brought him to his knees as his heart picked up double time and his skin tightened and his mouth went impossibly dry, all happening at the same time, the effect much too potent to be the result of anything but the heat-pheromones of an omega. The scent of this omega was heady and spicy, sweetened with a subtle touch of something close to the creamy aroma of vanilla and packed with the explosive burst of pheromones. Pheromones which Ukraine recognises from his youthful fooling around.