🇨🇦 Croí (Heart) 🇩🇪

Picture at the top is not mine.

Hi everyone I noticed that I left Canada out for a while. Now I had time to write a story at the vocational school. I hope you like it.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

《《Smut/Au/Alpha-Omega》》

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Germany grinned as he started to unpack his things, putting clothes in the empty drawers and his laptop on the desk. He was going to be staying with Canada for a couple of weeks, doing some work together before Canada took him to see some of the sights. He had been waiting for this for months and was so happy to finally be here.

The spare room was spaceous and light, filled with the underlying scent of the Alpha – spicy, woody, warm and exotic. Germany inhaled deeply, a small thrill running through his body before he shook his head and continued to unpack.

The German had been born an Omega but passed as a Beta, using products that made him smell like one whilst taking suppressants to stop his heats. None of the colleagues or his friends knew his true sub-gender, or even questioned him. True, he had the usual Omegan characteristics, but a lot of Betas did. He was pale yellow and slender, handsome in a way that could be described as beautiful, with big golden eyes and soft black hair.

But he didn't want it, he didn't want the stigma of being an Omega, of having people assume all he was good for was to have babies and for serving an Alpha – so he hid it.

Organising his toileteries, Germany realised his suppressants weren't with the rest of his things. He emptied the bag on the floor and pushing aside Beta scented products, but found nothing.

“Oh shit...” He muttered, pulling the last items of clothing out of his bag, frantically patting the inside for the telltale bottle of pills. “Shit, shit, shit!” Dread was ice cold and heavy in his stomach as he realised that they weren't there, that they had never been there.

In his excitement, he had completely forgotten his pills...

“Fuck! Stupid stupid stupid!” He hissed at himself, running a hand through his black hair and tugging at the strands.

Stupid biology...stupid pills...stupid me...

Tears pricked at the corners of his eyes, angry at himself for being so stupid and frustrated at ever being born an Omega. He fought the urge to curl up and cry, blinking the tears away before they had a chance to spill.

Maybe it will take a few days for the hormone-blockers to leave his system? Maybe his heat will be delayed until he got home? When not on suppressants, his cycle had been erratic at best.

All he could do was hope.

* * *

Canada watched the smaller country from across the table as they ate, the Alpha had noticed Germany's demenor change but he couldn't figure out what had caused it.

Was he regretting coming to visit?

The red head shook his head slightly to get rid of this thought, but as he glanced over and saw Germany picking at his food, he couldn't help but wonder.

“Hey, you okay?” The black haired country looked up, those big golden eyes holding his, and sighed.

“I'm pretty tired, probably jet lag...I might go for a lie down.” Germany did look pale and tired. Canada nodded, smiling reasurredly.