🇨🇦Night In🇩🇪

Picture at the top is not mine.

Translet what Canada say in the Picture

Canada: I want to be responsible for your blush the rest of your life.
________________
《《Smut》》
_________________
"Come on baby I only have a few days with you," Germany said pulling Canada toward the couch.

"Okay fine," Canada said.

"So what do you want to watch?" Germany asked.

"Do you have IT?" Germany nodded and went over to his collection and bent over looking for the movie. Canada stared at the German's ass as he looked for the movie and bit his lip. He wondered what it would be like to be inside that tight ass. What pretty noises would his little boyfriend make...

"Canada!" Germany exclaimed annoyed and a little sad his boyfriends mind was drifting once again.

"Huh?" Canada said.

"You weren't paying attention... Again," Germany said looking away.

"I'm sorry baby what did you say?" Canada asked. Germany blushed and looked down.

"I asked if you wanted to cuddle..." He's so adorable Canada thought.

"Of course!" Canada said happily. Germany's face lit up and sat on the couch. Canada pulled Germany toward him and they started the movie. Canada really liked the movie but he kept getting distracted by the little things his boyfriend did. The way he buried his head in Canada's chest when he got jump scared and then the way he tried to play it off afterwards. The warmth of his body against Canada's.

God I can't take it anymore, Canada thought. He nibbled on Germany's earlobe and Germany giggled. Canada smiled and went to the spot behind his ear and bit down which made Germany gasp and bite his lip. He went to the side of his pale yellow throat and pressed little kisses before he sucked a dark mark into his skin. Germany closed his eyes and grabbed onto Canada's hair. Canada pulled away and admired his work. Germany's pale yellow skin was the best to leave dark marks on. He turned Germany's head and kissed him softly but it grew more passionate as they kept on.

Canada pulled away and saw Germany's bruised lips and god did it turn him on. He pulled Germany onto his lap and kissed him hard. Germany moaned and pushed down causing Canada to moan into his mouth. Canada's hands were at his waist but moved further south and massaged that tight ass he was imagining earlier. Germany pulled away and moaned.

"Scheiße,Kanada" he moaned gripping Canada's shirt tightly. Canada pulled one hand away and started unbuttoning Germany's pants. He got the button undone and zipper down and went back to his ass sticking his hand inside. His finger went over Germany's crack then slightly spread his cheeks apart fingertips ghosting over his entrance.

"Fuck," Germany said pushing back. Canada went to his ear.

"You want it don't you?" he said pressing his finger harder against Germany's entrance causing him to gasp. Germany bit his lip and nodded. "You want me to fuck this tight hole?" Canada asked.

Germany moaned and nodded. ".... ja Kanada..." Germany said pushing back again.

Canada pulled his hand out and sucked on one of his fingers until it was nice and wet while Germany watched. His hand went back and Germany shivered at the feeling of Canada's cold wet finger against his entrance. Canada circled around it then finally pushed in. He got passed the ring of muscles and Germany pressed his forehead into Canada's shoulder. Canada pulled his finger in and out and Germany moaned. He pulled it out and Germany whined.

He stuck two fingers into his mouth and taste Germany of one of them. Once he got them nice and wet he went back to Germany's hole pressing one in then the other. Germany hissed at the burn and Canada waited for him to adjust.