"Really? Doesn't seem like she really cared too much of seeing me," Harry knits his eyebrows together and it's almost a sense of hurt on his face.

"She doesn't know what she wants," Jordan assures him, but it doesn't seem to have an impact on the boy.

Niall and I stand awkwardly just observing the scenes played in front of us, and almost simultaneously we both look at each other. I look at the ground trying to hide my giddy smile, and Niall smiles too as he takes my hand in his while rubbing my knuckles.

"This is great though, I love company. Sometimes it gets lonely in this big house all too myself," Harry weakly smiles.

"Man, I could get used to it. My place is smaller than this room alone, and I have to share it with a fucked up room mate," Jordan laughs, and Harry adds into the laughter.

"Do you want to go outside and sit on the patio?" Niall leans in, whispering into my ears. His warm breath sends chills down my spine, and his voice is so raspy which just adds more goosebumps to rise on my arms.

I nod excitedly, as he lightly tugs me towards the way.

He guides me through a few rooms I have yet to discovered, but are as exquisite as the others. However, they all seem so empty; such a lack of warmth and hospitality. It's as if they are cool and frozen until Harry and his guests arrive. But I guess that's the price you pay when you have multiple homes. They just aren't as cozy and welcoming. 

We get to a sliding glass door and Niall takes me out to a breath taking view. The stones of the patio are each placed to follow the planned pattern, and there are tiki torches all pre lit that guide to a roofed in area to the side of the house. Underneath is a wrap around couch with tan colored covers and colorful pillows. In the center is a fireplace. 

"This is stunning," I say so quietly, as my breath has literally been taken away.

"I know...Harry has a nice taste in decor," Niall laughs.

We make our way to the couch, and our hands disconnect as we both take sits a few feet away from each other. Niall sits on the opposite side of the corner from where I am, so we can both face one another but also the exquisite view of the night sky. And to add to the beauty, if you look to the left you can see the sparkling ocean.

"I'm really happy you're here," Niall tells me, interrupting the silence.

"Me too," I smile.

He can't hide his grin, and stands up walking away. Before I question where too, he grabs a few logs of wood and throws them into the pit.

"Be careful, don't want another fire incident," I tease him.

"Speaking of...did you see the music video to one of our newest singles? It was a video that acted like  a date with each of us lads but they all go wrong. It's hilarious! So I thought it would be funny to kinda recreate what happened to me on our date," he blushes as he pulls out a match.

"I have to see that!" I giggle.

Niall flicks the wooden piece across the box, and tosses it into the wood as the flame ignite. He looks pretty proud of himself when all goes well, and I clap a few times which he curtsies to. 

Once the fire is successful, he sits back down. I almost frown when it's just as far away from me as before.

I turn my attention to the water that I would guess to be around a hundred yards away. But that's just an estimate.

"I'll be right back," Niall says quickly, then proceeding to run away before I can even protest.

I sigh, and watch the waves crash onto the sand repeatedly. It's so relaxing, I could live here forever.