The wolf however was incongruous on the matters of love it seemed. It was as if he wanted to claim an object as his. Moreover the transcripts which were handed to him by Aurora had revealed a lot about the mating rituals in the ancient times. The treatment meted out by the dominant wolf to its submissive was at times unfair and cruel. Callan didn't want any of it. His lips quivered as he spoke with hesitation "I am not ready." 

"He won't care. To establish the fact to the world that you belong to no one else but him, he has to do it." Daragor took a pregnant pause "Even if he has to force himself upon you he will."

"Now I am a bit scared." the handsome man gulped "What do you suggest I do?"

"Try and talk to him. Persuade him to change his ways. He is just scared that he will lose you. Make him understand that you will always be there for him. If you have doubts than I can leave this place at will. It is your choice."

Callan thought for moment and nodded, heaving a sigh of confidence "I can do that."

"Are you absolutely sure?"

Callan was hesitating to answer. Deep down he was afraid for what the wolf had in store for him. However at this moment he had made up his mind "I-I can handle it."

"If you say so my love." Daragor untangled Callan's hands from his torso and held both of his palms. He gave a soft kiss to his palms before admiring his mate "I wish the days pass by quickly so I can meet you again."

Callan's cheeks flushed by the constant glaring of the demon. He couldn't help the little smile which plastered his face. Daragor kissed Callan's blushing red cheeks from both the sides and sighed in disappointment. He slowly retracted his hands and marched backwards until there was enough space between the two of them. "Hope to see you soon my love."

With a final stretch of his lips the demon looked above and opened his mouth wide. His eyes changed into completely dark orbs while the faint mist which constantly accompanied him glowed fiercely. His body trembled and he levitated above the ground. Soon the dark mist was absorbed by his body while the shivering was diminishing in strength.

Einar landed on his knees. 

He felt cumbersome to open his eyes however he managed to lift his head where he could see a blurred figure standing at some distance. He squeezed his eyes and tried to focus carefully but was taken aback by the sudden pain in his bones. His haggard breaths and fastened heart beat made it difficult to compose himself. He arched his back and yelled in pain. The more he tried to resist the more agony he suffered. 

Callan kept his stance stoic but he was dubious about his plan. He watched the transformation with alert eyes and was waiting for the wolf to show up.

Soon the elongated bones changed into a mass of fur while Einar's face elongated into a figure of big eyes and tapering sharp canines. Even before Callan could get out of it, there stood a big black wolf with thick glossy fur surrounding him everywhere.

He lay positioned in the same place with his head hung low. His haggard breaths were lowering its pace as he was trying to find his rhythm. The wolf huffed and a strong blow of air left his lungs. He huffed again, and again, and again. Each of his exhales were stronger than the previous ones. He raised his head above to witness a frightened man standing in front him at a distance. 

Orcus snarled.

The wolf elongated its teeth and his jaws vibrated with the amount of aggression he showed. He kept his red eyes focused on the handsome man while Callan was left clueless on the future course of action. He lay stunned. Callan was startled and he jumped in his place when the wolf all of sudden stretched his neck to the sky and bellowed a mighty howl. He lowered his head again and without wasting any more time he pounced ahead.