Fifty one

He didn't came back home last night. Its past eleven in the morning, but still no sign of him. His phone calls went straight to the voicemails. I'm getting worried, I don't know what's happening.
He got a call in the middle of the night, and from then he didn't returned.
I tried calling Angela and our Manager , but they have no idea where he is. I tried calling his mom, but no help.
My bitch anxiety is hitting hard on me right now. To get my mind off these bad feelings, i did some household stuff. I helped Jenna in the kitchen and laundry. Maybe he was busy in some important work, that nobody knows or maybe he's with some friend. But he didn't have many. What if something bad happened with him....

"What happened Renne?. Why you so sad?" Hera asked.

"Um nothing baby. I'm not sad" i replied, pulling her on my lap.

"i know you are!. You don't eat food when you sad"

"I'm waiting for Lucas, and am not hungry right now" i chuckled. she's a very smart girl.

"But Luca bear will be home tomorrow, i don't want you to die with hunger Renne"

"what? Who told you this and when?" i was shocked.

" Yes! Last night, when Luca bear took me out, he met someone. Then Aunt Lorie came there too. They were yelling so much, but i dont know what they said. Then Luca bear yelled at him, that he won't be home for two days...and something about making payment or paying. So i know he wont be coming back until tomorrow"  she replied.

I don't know what to do about this information. Who was the man Lucas talking to, and whats the matter with Lorine.
I quickly dialled her phone number, but it went to voicemail too. I'm getting this bad feeling from inside. Something is not right here. I have no idea whats going on.

"Hera who was the men, that you talking about?.was he Marcus?"

"No but uncle Marcus was there too. He was sitting in the car, and helped Aunt Lorie . I dont know the bad man's name, but he was there in the NYC party." she took awhile before replying, like she's trying to remember something. But then huffed in annoyance.

"Lets go eat Renne..." she pouted.

I nodded in response. We sat quietly, and started eating our lunch. But i didn't want to eat anything. Maybe i should call Marcus, but i didn't have his number. I also didn't want to disturb Cathy's honeymoon, by asking for his brother's phone number. I have no choice but wait for his return.

Hera finished her lunch and gone to watch her Favirote cartoons. I barely eaten anything that i had on my plate. My stomach is twisting in knots, and my legs are aching too much from the cleaning session in this house. I put the dishes in the sink and get back in my room, to have some rest.

I opened my eyes, and i couldn't believe;
"Hey beautiful...you look so tired!" he chuckled.

To get assured, i pinched his hair and he whimpered in pain.

"Owwch!!. That hurts.." he cried.

"Fuck!!! I'm so sorry. I thought I'm day dreaming" my voice heavy from sore throat. Maybe I'm getting ill by the end of the day.

"No you aren't...I'm here for real" he smiled.

And then i noticed. A deep tear on his lower lip. His knuckles are busted, and his jaw is a little blue green from the side. His shirt is stained with blood droplets and dirt.He's looking like a mess.

"What happened....are you alright?. Who did this to you?....what did..." i cried, nearly choking on my aching sore throat.

"Shhh....I'm fine....and fuck I'm good now that I'm here with you. " he hugged me,tightly.