Forty-two

Lucas pov:

I didn't get much sleep last night. I feel tired and exhausted, but i have no choice. I woke up on the bed,alone. I rushed into my bedroom and got dressed. I have to make sure that everything is prepared for the evening. It's not that i don't believe in my managing committee, but being the boss i have to cross check everything.

I hurried out from my bedroom without eating the breakfast, and told Angela to be there with me over the phone. I was about to exit the suite, but someone grabbed my hand.
I turned around to find, this beautiful little girl. Staring at me with those big blue eyes, just like Lorine. sometimes she reminds me of her childhood, when she was a little girl. My dearest sister.

"What happened, sugar?. You need something?" i asked, kneeling in front of her.
"Luca bear.... I want to go out with you I'm bored" she pouted.

"I want to show you around, baby....but that place is not suitable for the kids. I will send the driver to pick you up, you go out with Renne or Mrs. Jenna...ok" i replied, caressing her cheek.

"Renne is busy working and Mrs. Jenna is going on shopping. I'm going to be sad throughout the day and night. You won't take me to the party in the evening...what will i do here?" she lowered her head, with a sad smile.

Renne came there, and noticed us. She just stand there, waiting for me to say something. I know this look.

"Well you are going to the ceremony today and also, i can't make you sad so let's go then. Go get ready, you only have ten minutes Sugar" i replied to her.

She smiled wide, jumping up and down in joy, like a monkey. She is just....so adorable. She ran inside, to Mrs. Jenna.

"where are you going and why you allow her to accompany you. You know its not right to roam around with a kid, when the papps are waiting at the door" Renne asked, with confusion.

"I'm going to check the avenue, and the preparations. She wanted to go out with me...don't worry I'll take care of her. And the papps are not my concern, they can print whatever the shit they want. Okk" i replied.

She just nodded and packed a small kitty backpack with snacks and fruits for her. She waited till Hera came out of her room. She kissed her,cheeks and told her to be on her best behavior.

We got out from the elevator, and exited the Hotel's main entrance. soon the camera flash blinded my eyes, and they started yelling from the outside. Hera picked one of my finger, as she kept walking along with me. She smiled at me, and than at the camera's. She flying kissed at them, and waved her hand like a celebrity.

Our security team worked so well, thanks to Jared. We hoped inside the car,and waited till we reached to the destinaion.

"Am i going to be Famous Luca bear?" she asked.
"You're already very Famous,Sugar" i replied. She giggled covering her mouth with her tiny hands
*****
The day went well. I greeted everyone,cross checked every detail about today's evening. Angela hired a very professional team for today. Its going to be a very big ceremony. Soon I'm going to expand our textile business in this city also. But one step at a time. First the hotels chain needs to be on the top.

I didn't had any breakfast today. Thankfully Hera had a few items in her tiny Kitty bag, that i can eat as well. She kept feeding me those M&M's and the cereal bars. This little girl have a big heart.

I'm excited for today's evening, I'm going to introduce Renne as my girlfriend to everyone. Because i can't stand anyone hitting on her in front of me. Some guys in the office ,always tries to get her attention, specially that Asher guy. I'm going to kick him out one day. But he did his work professionally and with loyalty. Ao my work ethics didn't let my jealous ass, Win.