Nineteen: Morning

Serene's Pov:

I feel hot. Too hot. I feel something heavy on my chest,that pinning me down to the mattress. I feel headache and my bladder is about to explode.

As i opened my eyes, his adorable face is the first thing i saw in this morning. His brown hair is sprawled over my chest and his left hand is hooked around my waist. I don't want to wake him up from his peacefull sleep, but i need too pee.
I slowly tried to move away from him,  his eyes flutter a few times, adjusting to the sunlight falling through the curtains in the room.
Why i am here, sleeping in the same bed with him. Thankfully I'm still dressed in cloths from last night, but i need to ask him about that. Last thing i remember was...hugging him on the couch in the living room.

"Good morning,Baby..." in sleepy voice he called me 'Baby'. Now I can die with happiness.

"Good morning...umm Lucas" i replied stuttering unsure of what i should call him.

"I need to use the washroom..if you don't mind can you move aside a little?"
Without answering he turned around..and i ran towards the washroom.
After doing the morning routine, i didn't found him in the bedroom. Its about eight in the morning, i need to go back home and pick Hera from there. I found Lucas, standing in the kitchen, making breakfast.

"umm heyy!! I think i should go now...thank you for that delicious dinner" i said.

His eyes sparked as he smiled.

"Your welcome Renne...but I'm not letting you go without having the breakfast. Than I'll drop you at home" he said.
He act like a dick...decide everything and never ask for my opinion. My head is pounding like a drum...this hangover is pushing me to the edge.

"No i can't..I'm getting late.."

"you are not going to be late...I'll take care of this. Now go sit there..." he said pointing to the chair.

"okk... Umm can you pls tell me why did you sleep with me last night?" annoyance is clear in my voice.

"What??.... You ask me to do that..more like you were begging for me to...."

"ohh fuck!!! What did we do last night?" i don't remember.

"umm Just sleep. Maybe a few kisses 4 or 5, I'm not sure... But then you were all over me and begging to do something. But you were drunk so i decided to do not, that was a punishment for me though" he replied handing me a cup of coffee.

Shittt!!! Thats why i don't drink. I can feel the embarrassment all the way to my cheeks, making me all red.
Why do i behave like this in front of him..i need to control my horny harmones. Or maybe i should let them control me..?

"Ok..! Um thank you for that. I don't remember anything" i took a sip of coffee.

"Its ok Renne!!. You won't forget anything if i did worship your body... the way i do. But i doubt if you could handle that much euphoria from those Countless orgasms you'll receive" he whispered, raising his right eyebrow.

"Pervert!!" i replied and he chuckeld.

I can't think straight...when he kept saying these things without hesitation.

After breakfast, he quickly changed into a white tshirt and denim jeans with a leather jacket. Its different from his casual attire..he looks younger than usual..like a college student.

"Aren't You working today?" i asked as we settled into the car seats. Its too cold outside this early in the morning

"Nope.... I'm visiting to my parents house. I'll stay there until christmas..and be back here after that" he said punching the car keys in the starter.