Seven: Again!!!

Serene's Pov:
I don't know how long I've been in the shower. It feels so relaxing, hot water soothing my wrecking nerves. Sometimes i just want to give up, and run away from everything. I want to hide from the fast moving world,changes,challenges and the burden I'm carrying on my shoulders.
But than again....this is all my fault. I am the reason, why this all is happening to us. I have to suffer and bear the consequences.
I turned down the shower knob, and towel dried my self. I turned to see my reflection in the mirror, my eyes were swollen and tired. I sighed heavily, this is the least i can worry.
I opened the bathroom door silently and moved towards bed to check on Hera. I tugged her neatly and kissed her forhead.
Suddenly the bedroom door opened,and Lucas walked inside in hurry carrying a huge pile of clothes in his hands. He swiftly placed the clothes on the couch and turned to face me. His confused expression changed into shocked ones. His jaw dropped and eyes gone wide like he just saw a ghost there.
Realization hits me in the face like a ton of bricks. I was standing here, in his house,in one of his bedroom, wrapped in nothing but just a small ass towel that is barely hiding my sex.
Usually at times like this, one would run back to the batroom and hide herself. But here I am, standing like a fucking Statue in a napkin size towel, staring at the greek god alike man in front of me. My mind was screaming at me to run away and hide, but my body decided,to have other plans. I am feeling hot and high, not from the shower i had and the drinks I've taken..its all because of him. My eyes were reeling the make out session we both had tonight. My face turned red and heat started running to my core.

Lucas raised his brows in question, and than closed his gaping mouth. He started taking slow steps towards me, and i found myself glued to the same spot. Was i waiting for him to do something?? I don't know. But i do want something to happen.
He traced a finger on my left cheek, to the back of my ear. Ohhh he tucked my hair away from my face. I exhaled loudly, craving for his touch.
He chuckled on my response.

" What do you want tinker bell?" he said in a low raspy voice. Pulling me closer by my waist, tightly.
"I don't know...but do something!!!" I replied...more like i plead.

His eyes were already dark from desire and lust, but now his expression turned wild.
"Something can be mean everything. So be specific Love..what do you want?" he replied.
His breath fanning my hair, i want to kiss his lips and savour the peppermint flavor in his mouth.

" I want you to kiss me" i said, my voice sounded foreign to my own ears. It was so different.
Without wasting any second, he placed his lips on mine, and i started sucking his lips. I pulled his lower lip in mine and started biting it lightly. His tongue is caressing my lips lightly. I bit a little hard on his lower lip and than caressed it softly by swiping my tongue, he moaned hard in my mouth.
It is the sexiest sound I've ever heard from someone. I never thought i will enjoy someone's moaning like this. I found myself grinding my hips in need. He pushed his tongue in my mouth and moving it along with mine.
His one hand grabbed my behind and other is now caressing my right breast. I can feel my insides clenching from his sexy yet needy assault, that we both needed. I pulled him hard and tugged on his hair, he groaned in pleasure, and i found myself pressing my thighs together in need. If he keep making those sounds..I'll release in a minute. But who cares? I just needed that, a distraction for tonight.
He pinned me to the wall behind, and pressed himself on my body. I can feel the pounding of his heart from his chest, his stiff hard body and his hard on. He traced kisses from my jaw to my collerbone, and than ran a thumb on my lower lip sending tingles in my core. He again started kissing me, and started kneading my ass like a bread dough.

"Renne, I've made Red sauce pasta and Zucchini salad but tell me which dressing will compliment...." Cathy stopped whatever she was saying.

We both turned our heads in her direction, she was standing in the doorway gaping like a fish. We all three stand still, not saying even a word.Than Jared came behind her, and he was in the same shock.
Than Lucas dropped his hands from my body and took a few steps away. I was shamelessly standing there, panting like a bitch.

" I brought a few cloths for you. Choose yourself, whatever you want" he said facing me and than walked outside.
Jared followed him outside, leaving me and Cathy alone.I was waiting for her to shout or scold me for my reckless behavior, but she ran and jumped on me. Thankfully, the wall behind me was strong enough.
"I'm so proud of you my Child. You are working on yourself. I know you are finally going to jump his bones" she said wiping her fake tears. Drama queen.
" No, that was happened just because i am drunk. No other reason. And we only kissed" i replied
" Whoever say 'I'm drunk' are the sober ones. And I've seen the way you were pinned to this wall, and his lower lip was bleeding lightly. I assume you tried to chew him alive" she said laughing.

I rolled my eyes, and started picking the cloths.I picked a white tshirt with a pair of mens cotton shorts. After changing into those cloths without any undergarments feels so much relaxing. I told Cathy that I'm not feeling hungry and just wanted to have rest. She nodded and left the room. I slipped under the covers, and as i closed my eyes, sleep engulfed me.

"I will kill her. You know that Serene. I can do this. You have no other option left, you are going to be die...."

"Noooo" I screamed.

My body trembled, and my eyes flew open. I was covered in sweat. Hera stirred ,about to wake up but i patted her back a few times until she was asleep again. On the other side of Hera Cathy was sleeping and snoring heavily. Thank god i didn't awake her.
I got up from the bed and quietly walked outside from the bedroom. This penthouse is so big and lavish. Its very spacious and modren. I walked to the kitchen and pour a glass of water. I gulped down the whole amount.
" Can't sleep" he asked in his raspy sleepy voice. I got turned into ice, and than realised, he is Lucas not some serial killer.
" Yeah, needed water. Now I'm fine. " i replied turning to face him. He is standing here just in his black boxer shorts, shirtless. I can see his detailed abs and hard muscled chest. The tattoos did justice to his body making him deadly sexiest.
He searched my face in confusion but said nothing instead.
"Let's just sit there and talk. Maybe than you can sleep better" he suggested motioning towards the sofa.
I nodded and followed him like a lost puppy. I can see the movement of his toned back and the way his back flexes.
He sat on the edge of the one sofa, and i sat on the next.
" So, why did you scream. I mean i thought something happened so i just got there to check on you" he raised the question.
" Umm bad dream. It isn't usual though. Sometimes happen" i replied avoiding the conversation.
" Do you want me to do something for you? . I mean any way if i can help?" he asked politely
" uhh i don't know. Maybe you can tell me something about you or whatever you like or maybe tell me some stories" i said yawning .
" I don't remember any story but i want to tell you that one day i saw a girl, very beautiful. That now i can't believe is sitting this close to me" he said more like whispered. Maybe I imagined those lines in sleep. I felt my eyes half closed and my hand reaching forward. He interlaced his fingers with mine, and last thing i saw was his beautiful face and his glowing brown eyes

Hello angels..

Well isn't this shirtless Lucas is hottt? Let me know by commenting and any suggestions??

Vote and comment pls