Twenty: little more

Kevin scott: lucas's father
Karen scott: lucas' mother
Lorinda Scott: lucas' sister (Lorine)

Lucas pov:

After leaving Renne ,i headed towards the airport. My younger sister Lorine is coming today, for spending her christmas break with our parents.
She handles our business units in Amsterdam. I take over the entire business after my father decided to take rest and enjoy his life. Lorine ,did helped me alot...when i started to expand our business here in Seattle.

After about one hour,her flight landed to the airport...and we both headed home.
"What happened to you bro?? You look like death" she said staring at me.

"Nothing..i still look better than you mop head"i replied.

She rolled her eyes.

"So you have a girlfriend now. I never thought you like Sophie in that way..!"

"No she's not my girlfriend. She never was anyways! It was a fake news ,someone ciculated our old pictures"i replied.

"Ohh yeaa. She told me about that. She said her parents are very happy for both of you. Our parents will discuss about this matter for sure!! But now i knows!!... Nevermind" she said.
"What the fuck...why she behave like this. I don't want anything with her" i said with annoyance.
She burst into laughter, and my phone chimed with a text. I swiped the screen up,revealing a text from Renne.
**********
Renne: I'm sorry, Lucas. I shouldn't have said that. I will never behave like a bitch again. I'm so sorry...

Lucas: it's ok Renne. I shouldn't behaved like that. I'll call you later, I'm driving right now...😘😘

Renne: ok!! Drive safely😍.
***********

"Why you smiling like an idiot?" Lorine asked.

"Nothing.."

"I know this look bro. But i never thought I'll see you like this. So are you gonna tell me about her??" she asked.

"who??.." i said. I can't hide my idiotic smile. I do feel like some idiot teenage boy.

" You know very well. I want to meet her before i leave" she said in stern voice with attitude. What do i expect..she is my sister.

"We'll see that. She is totally different from the people around us. And i don't know what i feel about her,its not that serious. I don't want to give her false hope to see a future of our relationship, yet" i asked with concern.

"No...look at you. You are totally into her already. Anyone could tell this. I've never seen you talking about some girl,like this before. You were cold hearted and emotionless. Now look at you...grinning like a child"

"Ok...now, cut this shit. Do not say anything about her in front of our parents. You know how they'll react. I'll invite her to the new year party" i said and she nodded in response.

After having dinner i headed to my bedroom. It looks like the same. I used to live here untill i finished high school. I used to come here for christmas or any other family occasion, when i was in college. After joining the business, i bought my own place.
I sit on the edge of the bed, and dialled her phone number.
After 3 rings she picked..

"Hellow"...her voice only, calms my nerves.

"Hey...how are you?" i ask the stupid question. I feel nervous.

"I'm good, and you?"

"Same.. What you doing?" i heard shuffling noices in the background.

"Nothing...i was about to sleep"