Ten: you want

Lucas pov:
As i reached inside my car, my phone started vibrating. Its been so irritating why the fuck can't she leave me alone. I swiped the screen up to pick up her call.

" what the fuck do you want. Can't you understand that I'm busy. Why were you calling me again and again like a maniac" i said in anger.

"okkk i am a maniac now. But could you pls tell me where are you right now?" Sophie said.

" Why? I don't think i am bound to answer your stupid questions Sophie." i replied.

"Well i guess you are still busy with that whore that you met last night....am i right Lucas?" she asked.

Wait!! How does she knows. I don't think any of her friend seen me last night at the club.

" No...but if i am..its none of your concern..right. we both are allowed to see other people" i replied.

" Yeahh i know that. But not publicly. You are on the front page of every fucking tabloid and on social media. They are saying you beat some drunk assholes and then left the club with some chick. You again trending in headlines. But not that you want" she explained. Why did she care about my social image.

" And what is your Concern in this matter sophie?" i asked. I am holding my anger,so that i won't break anything.

" You know people thinks we are a couple. You should be more careful. Atleast you should've think about my social image. I don't want them to think that you are cheating on me" she said politely.
She thinks we are a couple, not that we are. I don't care about that fake image. I've never admitted to the media that i am committed to anyone. But here she is making and selling stories about our fake relationship.I have warned her so many times to not say things about us, in public.

" Yeah you are right. I should've think about it earlier. You do not deserve this. So lets end this agreement. I don't want this anymore with you. You can come to my office at 3 o'clock. Than my lawyer will tell you the conditions ok!" i said, and tapped the screen.
Jared is driving my car. Thankfully he didn't said anything until now.

"You want to talk about it? I mean i did hear everything...but except from that?" he said with concern

" I'm going to end that fucking agreement. I thought she belongs to the same society that we live, she will understand. But here she is, behaving like a fucking fake wifey" i barked in anger.
" Okk but what happened. Did she saw you last night with Renne?" He said without looking at me.
" No, she said she saw us in the tabloids and this news about our fight and pictures are circulating on social media" i sighed heavily.
His eyes widen at my answer.
"What the fuck dude. Why these fucking pappz can't leave us alone. Now they will follow Renne and cathy also" he said equally angry.

Realisation hit me. I quickly pulled my phone and wrote our trending names in the search bar.
Several pictures with articles flooded my phone screen. In one picture, Renne was walking behind me. In one, she is sitting in the passenger side of my car. But her face is covered with her hair and unrecognisable. Than i saw a picture of Jared and Cathy. His face was covered in blood and cathy was grinning.
Thankfully Renne's face wasn't clearly visible in any of the pictures.
I'm not sure how will she react after this. I should tell her and Then i realise i do not have her phone number...shittt.
" What happened? Is the pictures that bad? " Jared questioned.
" Yeah, that one. In which you are crying and Cathy is laughing" i than show him the picture.
His smiled after checking a few.
" I still look cute though. But why are you looking like someone have stolen your balls" he asked.
" I dont know, How will she react" i replied staring outside the window.

" you should tell her. I think that way, she'll be ready to deal with the drama.. " he said ,pulling the car in the driveway.

" I don't have her phone number" i replied.