Thirty

Serene's pov:
Its been a week since i told him about my past. I don't know what he thinks about me now. Lorine texted me that she will met me the next time she'll came seattle. She took the flight back to UK the same day, as she needed to attend an urgent meeting. I dont know if Lucas know about her sister's past or not.
It feels so good to be back here..working. The first week of New year, full of excitements and hopes. But for me..its just like other days of the year. I'm still short in money and funds for our rental house agreement. I don't know what will we do after today. My landlord has given me time to pay the amount, but i failed. Even though I've had enough money in my account( thanks to Lucas), i can't use it. Its not mine and my self respect is big enough to make me homeless. I don't know where will we go after being homeless.

"Renne...what happened? You look so tired...are you Ok?" cathy asked with Concern.

"Yeah!! I'm fine. Didn't get much sleep last night" i answered.

"Can i ask you a question"

"Yes! And how come you being so respectful...you asking for permission? Where is cathy...who are you" she smiled in response.

"I know you miss the Same bitch Cathy....but I'm trying to... Nevermind. Umm are you and Lucas is some kind of .....you know relationship or something?" she stuttered. Hesitation is clear on her face.

"No... We are not. But we met a few times, and he wants to take things further and offered me to be his partner like a...intimate one" i replied, whisking a full bowl of cream.

"wait!! He asked you to be his Fuckbuddy?" she almost screamed with shock.

"Shhhh....don't be so dramatic bitch. Yeah!! In simple words...he did asked the same Maybe. I'm not sure!." i replied.

"Then why the fuck is he lying to the media?. He clearly explained that you both are in a serious relationship, and so in love" Cathy huffed loudly, placing the tabloids on the counter table.

My eyes gone wide, on the fucking piece of paper the top section is covered with photographs and headlines. The photos were from the new year night party. Lucas was leading me to the cab. His PR team accepted the rumors to be true, that he is dating a waitress at a restaurent, the same he's spotted outside the club. My face was visible in all photos, i was smiling like a stupid teenager. WTF is wrong with him?. I told him I'm hiding away from my trashy family and the murderers of my brother...and what he did to me is worst than a nightmare.

I read the article that how happy they are for both of us to be happy in a relationship and wishing both of us congratulations. I want to kill him and chop his dick off. I will cut his balls and feed it to the dogs in front of him.

"Fucking piece of shit....I need to kick some sense in him" i replied to Cathy...who is now smiling wickedly.

"Wait..are you planning to beat him in front of his corporate employees...and set his building on fire?" she asked.

"No.... Are you trying to give me ideas?? Cause these are some insanely stupid ones, that will put us behind the bars!"

"Ohh yes... Sorry that was really stupid. But i can help you to kick him in the ass"

"Okk lets go then...why wasting time?" i took my belongings and hoped inside her car.
***
This is the biggest building in the downtown of Seattle, a fucking huge one, with the Name of the devil himself.

" Excuse me!.., may i help you beautiful ladies" a man wearing a black suit asked politely.

"Yeaah! We are here to see the biggeset liar in the world. Where is he?" Cathy asked.