Forty-six

Serene's pov:

"Baby we need to get you on birth control,asap. I can't waste my time in tearing these condom packets" he breathed out heavily, positioning himself between my parted legs.

"Okk..but what's wrong in that?" my words got strained inside my throat, just from the mere touch.

"Nothing....Fuckkk!. I want to feel you, your skin on mine" he sweared, as he pushed inside.

"So do i...." i replied, unable to control my senses

He covered my mouth with his strong calloused hands, as his strokes went  rough and hard. He knows the after effects very well. I can't shut my mouth, and usually scream his name out aloud.

I laced my fingers, with the hem of his crisp white shirt, trying to hold my insides from busting out. But its hard to control, when someone, so damn expert is fucking you on the study table. Well i didn't know any place inside this house, where we haven't fucked yet.

He bent forward, kissing me on the lips, and pulling me in his strong arms. I latched my arms around his neck, while straddling him in response. We are so perfect with each other. He tugged hard over my lover lip, while hitting that spot vigorously.

I couldn't let myself controlled. I cried out his name repeatedly, and he kept doing that down there. My body jerked forward a few times and my senses got blinded with the pleasurable satisfaction.

His pace incresed and his strokes turned hard and sloppy. I know he's near, i kissed him hard, moaning and groaning in his mouth, muffling my own cries. Our sweaty bodies are moving in synch, creating an erotic sound. He groaned aloud and tightly held my waist against himself. We were panting like dogs. He let me down on my feet, but still, hugging me tight. I know its going to be hard. But i promised.

After few hours:

" Renne..are you sure you don't want me to come along?" Lucas asked.

"yes..I'm sure. Now pls don't ask me again" i replied.

I don't know what the problem in that. He just can't let me go anywhere..on my own. From the moment we landed back to Seattle, he got so overprotected. I love this, but sometimes its too suffocating for me.

Cathy's wedding ceremony is only a week away. She is a superwomem, she handles everything so perfectly. From the dress to the menu of the deserts to be served in the dinner, everything is decided.
But she was planning that things a long ago, like from her childhood. So it has to be perfect. I am the maid of honor, but i told her already that I'm not capable to do these things. So i just approved her choices and give my opinion on the matters.

She told me to come over at her place and stay there with her till she gets married. Its some kind of ritual in her family. The bride and groom can't stay together till they get married. Jared is going to stay here with Lucas, while I'll be with Cathy.
Like a good friend i agreed, but like a dick Lucas didn't. So he's just trying to stop me with his stupid ideas.

I packed my luggage and Hera's suitcase for a week. Cathy told me to wait for her driver to pick us up.

" What if Hera missed me and started crying?" he asked another stupid question.
"Well we can alwyas do a video chat Lucas and she won't cry" i replied.

I dragged the suitcases out of the bedroom, into the hallway. Hera is sitting on the couch, waiting for me, while Mrs. Jenna is still packing her stuff.

"Renne, a week means a fucking seven days...think about it" he kept ranting, following me.

"I know Baby. A week means ' big fucking Seven Days '. Pls will you stop swearing in front of her" i whispered, replying him.

"Ok I'm sorry about that. But you know....No hugging, no kissing, no showers together, nothing...and No Sex for Seven days. Seriously?"

"Yes I'm serious Lucas. We need to do that. We have to control ourselves. We can't just always let our horny feelings out..... And we have to be there for our friends when they needed the most" i replied, more like whisered.

"You are so mean...you know i can't do that. I need to get you....." he was interrupted mid sentence. I'm glad to Hera for that.

Mrs. Jenna is accompanying us to Cathy's. She took the bags off of my shoulder, helping me. She seems like a big part of our small family, if we are a family. Sometimes i feel like Mrs. Briana and Mrs. Jenna are blood related sisters. I missed her so much

"Luca bear....you aren't coming with us. Won't you come to the wedding?" Hera asked

"I will come to the wedding, Sugar. But i can't join you girls today" he replied.

"ok..so you going to join Uncle J, like Renne will do with Cathy?" she asked.

"I don't know Sugar....I'll be working late since you both aren't be going to be at home. Or maybe Jared will be here too with me" he replied.

"Then who will cuddle Renne?. she's scared to sleep alone, without you?. What if she started crying for you in sleep like she did last night" she asked.

I turned beetroot red. So is Lucas. Mrs. Jenna is trying to control her laughter. She knows, what Hera means to say. I am a loud personality in the bed and Lucas know very well how to do that. We told Hera that, I'm scared to sleep alone thats why he's sleeping in my bed.

"Well in that case....you have to call me. I will try to reach there asap..ok?" he told her.

"I Will cuddle her and tell her a bed time story like you did. But if she still had a problem in sleeping, then i will call you Luca bear" my innocent child replied.

I need to control my hormones. I don't know if I'm able to control myself, we haven't stayed away from each other this long. We are so addicted and so engrossed in each other. Our intimacy is already on another level. But its not just sex, we crave for each other. To touch, to feel,to listen to each other and so many things.

Cathy's driver arrived, and i hoped inside quickly. I don't want to say good byes to him. Its a little too hard for me. We all seated inside, and the car started to depart. I am too scared to loose my self control. I didn't even look back once. I want to know if this is what i want for rest of my life or an escape route for myself.

"Renne... Luca bear give this for you!" Hera handed me a small envelope.

Inside the envelope there is a set of keys and a small piece of paper....

*****
"Two hearts in one home,
  I know, it's hard when we argue
We're both stubborn,
I know, but oh

Sweet creature, sweet creature,
Wherever I go, you bring me home..

Don't forget the keys Baby 😂....I love you. Come soon, ill be waiting for you."

*****
Lyrics of my favorite song....😭 but how did he knows.
I decided. I know i want this, i want him for the rest of my life. I don't know how will i survive these seven days without him.

Vote and comments pls...