Eight: my Imagination

Pls let me know if you are enjoying my story.

Lucas pov:
She didn't said anything. She just smiled a little and fall asleep, holding my hand. I don't know why but it feels so different ,it do feel good though. I didn't get any sleep tonight,Renne's blushing face and hungry eyes were keeping me awake.
While having dinner, i was thinking only about her. How good it feel to touch her, to kiss her, to feel her,everything is different. I have had physical relationship with so many womans but that was only sex. Here i am, sitting in front of a sleeping beauty, watching her breath, the way her lips part a little, lightly snoring. I don't know why but i do think she looks cute while asleep.
Tonight,When i heard her scream, i got scared and instantly came out from my bedroom to check if she's alright, She wasn't there in her bedroom. Than i got more worried, and paced around to check where did she gone?.
Than i saw her standing near the dinning table in kitchen, pouring a glass of water. She was looking super sexy in my white tshirt and grey shorts. I walked silently and stood behind her. When she turned, i saw her perky breasts through the thin material of my white tshirt, she wasn't wearing anything under the tshirt. My imagination went different ways to fuck her in the kitchen.
But knowing her situations and what she is going through i have to take it slow.
I don't want to disturb her from her peaceful sleep, so i decided to stay there. I was asleep when i heard,

"wake up man!.....what?... I'm not gonna push him" he said lightly.

"Than kick him in the nuts!, that will be easier for you" she said excitingly.

"Are you sure you don't have any type of psychological issue, and don't you ever try this on me....ok,Otherwise we won't have our cute kids in future " he said. She blushed in embarrasment.

"ohh come on!!! You are being a boring grandma, stop complaining and wake him up" she replied.

They Both were so engrossed ,they didn't realised i was watching them the entire time. I cleard my throat and said,
"uhh hmm, i am right here,sitting. Listening to each and every opinion of you both that whether he should kick me in the balls or not?" .
They both smiled, and looking each other.
" Well now, we can't do this as you already know our motives. So we are going to Renne's home, to get Cloths and few other things. If she got wake up before i came back here, pls tell her to not freak out" Cathy said in monotone.
" Why i mean you can have everything here, And whats wrong with these cloths?" i asked.
" you want us to visit a hospital, in these hot dresses. I know i look hot in this but....i don't want people to make judgements about my last night hook up, drinks or my hangover. I want to look decent" she replied waving her hands.
She do make sense sometimes.
I nodded in response and than I notice the hickies on Jared's neck. Glad he got laid after, almost fracturing his nose and all the drama.

"Ok!! But do make sure not to start something that will consume more of your time and energy. You both needed that to put somewhere else today" i said in Sarcastic tone, wiggiling my eyebrows.
Jared smiled in response and Cathy's face crossed with confused rection. They both walked away, closing the main door with a loud 'Thud'.
I turned my head knowing, she slowly open her eyes,adjusting to the light coming through the windows. She noticed her surroundings, and abruptly stand on her feets.
"shit... How long I've been sleeping? I'm sorry, i will just leave in few minutes" she said in hurry and panic. I got up and hold her face in my hands.
"Shhhh calm down Renne. Its only 7:30am. Cathy and Jared said they will come back here within an hour,with Cloths and few other things that needed,And you don't have to leave. Its not even the last thing i ever want. Okkk"' i said lightly brushing her cheeks with my fingers.
Her face seemed calm but more confused. She nodded and turned her head down. I know she did this to avoid my intense gaze.
" Umm i should wake up Hera and atleast have shower before they come back here. This will save our time, i want to meet Mrs. Briana as soon as possible" she said politely.
" Ok!! But do tell me what you want to have in breakfast for you and Hera" i asked.
" Are you going to make breakfast for us?" she asked shockingly. I shook my head in No.
"well i can if you want, but I'm not that good in making breakfasts. So i thought we'll order the room service for that" i replied amusingly. She looks so adorable in my cloths.
"ohh ok, umm we will see that" she replied smiling in response.

After about one hour Cathy and Jared came back.They both have already showered and changed.Cathy walked directly to the bedroom where they sleep last night And Jared sat next to me on the sofa. I already told my secretary 'Angela' to cancel the meetings until lunch break and schedule them to next week. I already had showered and changed to a navy blue formal shirt and suit pant. I was checking the emails on my laptop, and Jared said amusingly
" So you Settled the matter last night" .
I got confused, and replied,
"what matter dude?. What are you talking?"
" You and Renne!. I know you were dying to fuck her. Was it worth it though? All the shit you worked out to get her?" he asked curiously.
"No.. Why would i?. I mean i do want to have her but i want her to be concious and in right state of mind.I don't want to take advantage of her fucked up situation" i replied angrily.
"Woaah easy young man!!..i was just curious. I thought, knowing your previous record, maybe you still worked up on the same track. " he took a pause.
"But who are you?? You are not the same Lucas that i know. He was a ruthless badtard that only know how to fuck. Not the experty of someone's emotional trauma. Man!!You are wipped" he said in a sarcastic tone.

" Do you want me to punch your face, now that won't look good, as your nose is already fucked up " i replied.

He raised his hands in surrender of this stupid conversation. Neither I'm whipped nor did i changed. I'm still the same. She is beautiful, sexy and everything i can dream of. But thats just it. Once I'll have her, my likings will change like usual. This is my way of living. I was so deep in my thoughts , when i looked up from the laptop screen, i saw her. She is wearing a white knitted sweater and high waist black jeans. Her hair was tucked neatly in a side braid, with few loose strands that make her look flawless. She applied minimal makeup , she looks so different from last night. This is what i craved for..so innocent and breathtaking. Hera is dressed in an oversize hoody,jeans and grey beanie. Her few curly hair strands were sprawled beautifully over her forhead. Her blue eyes were shinning and little lips were holding a smile.
"Mr.Lucaa.... Gudd mowning!!" she said and ran towards me. I closed the laptop and pulled her in my arms. She sat on my lap. Every time i see Hera, she feels so familiar. Her blue eyes so different from Renne's but still look so familiar.
" Morning sweetplum. How are you?. Did you miss me?" i asked kissing her cheeks.
"yes!, Mr. Lucaa, i doo miss you. I told Renne that you will camw to see me. But she saidd noo. That she dont know your phome numbwer" she said whinning

I confusingly raised eyebrow towards Renne. She said nothing.
"I will make sure next time, when you need me, Renne won't say this. Ok" i said to Hera,and Renne. Hera nodded and Renne confused.
" I think we should go now...its already 9:20 am" Renne said in hurry.

"What about breakfast. I'm hungry. we could just eat like in few minutes and than leave!" Jared said, Cathy glared in her direction and he sighed
"I'm also hungry uncle J. I also want foowd." Hera said to Jared. Who smiled in response.
"I've already ordered some breakfast. Lets just wait for few minutes, than we will leave" i replied.

After about half an hour ,we all got to the parking space of hotel building, and walked towards my car. Like last night, Cathy and Jared sitting on the backseat,Renne sitting in front,passenger seat.But Hera is sitting on Jared's lap, they both got so fond of each other.Renne was engrossed in deep thoughts. I want to know what is going on in her mind. As i turned the keys in ignition Renne's eyes flickered in my direction. Her eyes dark,leaving my favorite ocean blue color halo behind...her cheeks crimson red. I smirked in her direction...Now i do know what she's having on her mind. I can barely focus on the road now, knowing the desires she's having. Her need for me is the same that i feel for her.
In My dirty mind, she's the only imagination I've left with.

Well this is a filler chapter...much needed after all that drama.

Vote and comment guys..