Forty-four

Serene's pov:

I'm happy and excited. I always used to thought that love could hurt you in every way possible. I was so in love with Nicholas that when he broke my heart i couldn't take it anymore. Everyone i trusted betrayed me in the past. So i just stopped trusting everyone. Uncle Jackson helped me getting away from there and get settled,by living low profile in another country. But like a bitch always, my past followed me back here also. I know its not easy for me to face my father and his family. They didn't know about Hera also. I need to run away, but i can't let Lucas alone. First I'm going to contact Uncle jackson.

My life was going so well and easy. But now it's not. I never thought i would be able to love somene, like i did with Nicholas. But Lucas is exceptional case. The very first time we met, he said he loved me from that moment. I don't know though. I do also love him..but i didn't know upto what instant. But today when i saw Nicholas with Sophie...i was happy. They both deserve each other. I am happy that Lucas is mine, and from that moment i got to know that i love him the most. But i can't ruin his life, by staying there. I have to do this. But i can let myself have this one night with him. I need him.

We reached home, still trying to breath normal. Its getting out of our hands, as we can't keep them to ourselves. Hera is half asleep. Mrs. Jenna offered to get her changed and tuck into bed after. I gladly accepted and thanked her.

She smiled, in response. A very well known smile. She knows very well that what we are upto doing tonight.

Lucas took my hand in his, moving straight to his bedroom. Locking the door from inside,he pinned me to the door. Crushing my body with his tall muscular frame, my heart raced inside. I'm nervous and excited.

He pulled away breaking our kiss. He just stared, getting a few inches away.

"Are you Sure Renne?" he asked.

I don't know why he kept asking me that. We both talk dirty and did a few things. I'm tired of this hide n seek. I want to do this. I want to make this better. I want have him,all body and soul.
"Yes i am damn sure" i replied.

"You sure, you aren't doing this to get over your ex?"

"No...absolutely not. I kissed you in front of everyone so that i could prove my love for you. He didn't meant anything for me now. You are my everything, and i want to be yours!" i brushed his lips.

He crashed his lips on mine, massaging my breasts over my dress. I want this. Kissing him , i struggled with the buttons of his shirt. He noticed and pulled it off over his head. I ran my free hand on his half naked body, and tugging hard on his hair. He groan in my mouth.
I am getting so anxious with the anticipation. My body is on fire, leaving me a soaking mess.

Thankfully  I'm not wearing those regular panties and bra. I am happy that about two months ago, i bought these sexy pairs of lingerie. Even though i struggled with my bills and was nearly homeless afterwards, but im still happy.

"Baby, if you don't mind, would you pls turn around so i can pull the zipper down, i think it stuck" he whispered.

I stared down on his pants, that's visibly bumped in the front. My cheeks flushed, and i smiled in shyness. This is going to happen. I am excited to see him naked

"Dont be shy Lucas,Why don't you push your pants down, or do you want my help to pull the zipper of your pant, baby" i said, staring in his eyes, opening the button of his pants.

He raised his eyebrow and was about to say something, but i didn't wait. I pulled the zipper and pushing the  pants down, leaving him in only his boxers.He took a sharp breath and said

"Uhh thanks baby. But i was talking about your dress. The zipper in the back of your dress is stuck"

Fuck!! I can't believe myself. I thought he was embarassed, and he want me to turn around so he could get naked. But ....like always. I made a fool of myself out of my horniness. He is laughing on my foolishness. I turned this perfect situation into a joke.

"Heyy its ok. I didn't meant to make you sad baby. Stop pouting" he hugged me, kissing my head.

"You still love me right?" i asked.

"Yes i do, why are you asking that"

"Cause I'm stupid and crazy" i replied, inhaling his manly cologne.
" I love you crazy" he said, and turned me around.

Pulling the 'Stupid Zipper' down. Peeling the skinny dress off of my body, kissing my bare shoulders to the  down of my back.

I covered my half naked body, stepping out of my dress. It's not that I'm ashamed of the way i look, but it feels so different.

"You are so beautiful" he whispered in my ear, sucking just below my ear.

The air around,feels so thick and warm. I'm beathing heavily. We both only dressed in our undergarments. He took me in his arms, bridal style. Laying me on my back on the bed,and kneeling in between my legs.

Gazing down from my face to the nail of my toe, making me red with embarrassment.

He came over me, shifting his weight on his forarms and legs, on the both sides. I can't see anything other than those beautiful eyes. I kissed him, raking my hand through his messy hair. His hand unclasped my bra, taking it off. He didn't break our eye contact, kneeding the soft flesh with his hands.
I palm him over his boxers, having the effect on him. His low moaning makes the scene ten times hot. He quickly, moved aside, and took a small packet out of the dresser.

"Baby, I can't wait anymore. I'll try to be gentle but i can't promise. Make me stop if its too much for you ..ok" he asked, as he torn the foil packet.

I nodded in response. I'm eager to do this. I was staring at him, like a madwomen. Who never saw a men as hot as Lucas, fully Naked. But that's not my fault, he's so blessed down there. And I'm Horny. My insides are already clenching in needs and my throat went dry.

He chuckled in response, and i turned my head away. But i wanted to look at him. He is a piece of art.

He kneeled in between my legs, staring in my eyes. I can't look away from those. He pulled my panties down and licked his lips.  I don't know what to say. He didn't move, just staring at me down there.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

Without wasting any second, i replied,

"Yes!!!!".

Do vote and comments pls....