Four: live a little

Lucas pov:
After two days:
I've been waiting for Jared, in my office from today morning. Jared is my only best friend from college. He owns a Security firm. A very reputed one, that serves many famous celebrities and businessmens.
I told Jared the whole incident happened with Renne,And asked if he can help me to get any information about her.
I don't know anything about her except her Name, and Hera's and the place where she works. So Jared told that it can be difficult but he will try his best.He asked so many questions but i told him 'I'll answer when u give me the details about her!'.

After just one ring,i picked my office phone from my desk.
"Sir, Mr. Jared wants to meet you. Should i tell him to wait or send him in?". My secretary Angela said in the receiver.
" Send Him in. No need to wait" i said eagerly.
After a few minutes he arrived in my office with a brown envelope. We hugged each other lightly and he sit on the chair to my opposite direction.
" So,what did you get?" i asked eagerly.
" You didn't asked me for a coffee or water atleast. Is this how you ask for favors dude?" Jarred said in a sarcastic tone.
I shook my head in response. After throwing a few curses at each other he said.
" You Owe me the anwers dude. After that i wil give you the package".

" yeah i remember...but i told u that first u give me the info than i will answer your stupid questions" i replied. He didnt argue much and handed me the package.

There were a few copies of bills, certificates about Hera. There is also a report on them. But its not that much. All i get to know is they are from London. They came here about 3 years ago. They rented a flat. In which they are still living.A few photographs of them. Renne worked in different places. She is working at the Restaurent from past five months. But she is friends with the owner 'Catherine Devias' about a year. There are No other information regarding Renne.
In the package i found a birth certificate.
' Name: Hera Brown
Father's Name: Samuel Brown
Mother's Name: Melissa Jones
D.o.b.: 18/ Dec /2017'
#-#-#-#-#
" Thats it..? There is nothing about Renne?" i said raising a eyebrow.

" No bro. I have information...but not the proofs. We didn't get any document about Renne. But i know some additional information" he said with a sigh.
" what are you waiting for?? Tell me. And why didn't you found anything?" I said.

" Well its not that simple as it seems. It looks someone purposely hided her identity. I mean i tried so many things,contacted everyone i can...but nothing found. But than i contacted one of her previous employer. He said he knew someone who told him about her" he exhaled and continued

"Hera's mother left her just after giving her birth,And after 2 days...Samuel's dead body found in there apartment. At that time Renne was in Internship after graduating in Business and Management. She didn't pursued after that and i guess that Renne came here with Hera to kick start a new life." He said. Sympathy was evident in his voice.

I felt numb. she's been through a very rough time.Its too much of information to wrap around my head.
"what happened to her brother? What was the cause of death" i asked.

"He attempted suicide, he was bankrupt and charged with sexual allegations,  which proved false after one month of his death" Jared replied.

" Ok!! But what about Renne?. This is all about Hera and her parents. But Renne is missing in all this information" i questioned.

" Yeah. We didn't found anything. Not the college she attended or where she worked as intern. No data available under her name.What we know only is she is Hera's aunt. Her only family left. If you want to know anything about her...only Renne or Someone she know could give you answers!" Jared said.

I nodded in response. We both sat quiet for a few minutes. I can't even think straight after knowing all this.
I wanted to know her..so that i can pursue to my motives. I was so damn attracted towards her that i needed to have her.I tried to get information about her but didn't get much. So i asked for help to Jarred.
I got to know so many things...but i still get nothing about her.