Something about her...

Fuck she's gorgeous. I thought so the first time I laid eyes on her and even more so tonight. There's definitely something about Abigail Anderson because I haven't been able to get her out of my head no matter how hard I've try.

It's New Years Eve and my best friend Noah just married the woman of his dreams, Kate. They welcomed their son, Wyatt, a couple months ago and now the three of them are officially a family. The ceremony was beautiful and I'm so happy for Noah, if anyone deserves to be happy its him.

I'm standing at the bar watching Abigail as she talks to our mutual friends, Leo and Emma. She looks exquisite in a beaded green gown. Her brown hair is falling in waves down her back and her hazel eyes keep looking my way. I have yet to talk to her even though I haven't been able to take my eyes off of her all night.

"You know if I was anyone else I would probably feel uncomfortable right now."

I turn to see Millie standing next to me. She's a friend of mine and the girlfriend of another friend, Hunter.

"What are you talking about?"

"The way you're looking at Abigail. It would make some people uncomfortable because it's clearly written all over your face that you're picturing her naked and your picturing all the naughty things you would like to be doing to her right this very minute. But me being me, it doesn't make me uncomfortable. I think it's hot."

"Is that so?" I hear Abigail laugh and I turn to once again look at her.

"You know I thought you had a thing for Lily."

That gets my attention and again I turn back to Millie. Lily is my friend Oliver's wife and the mother of his daughter.

"What?"

"The first night we all met, I thought it then and then after everything that happened to her and Oliver, I really thought it."

"Well, you were wrong." Okay, she may not be entirely wrong but whatever I did feel I let go of because she's Oliver's wife and they are clearly made for each other.

"Maybe. Maybe not. But regardless you never looked at her the way you look at Abigail. It's clear you have a thing for her so why haven't you made a move?"

"Because she has a house in Chicago and I live here in Cincinnati. Plus she travels the world for work. What kind of relationship could we have?"

Abigail is a well know photographer who travels all over the globe to take amazing photos and sells her work in art galleries across the world.

"Who knows what the future will hold. Why don't you at least start with a dance and see how that goes? For all you know the two of you will have nothing in common other than the fact that you're both incredibly hot, in which case maybe you can have some really great sex before she leaves town again."

I shake my head and laugh. Leave it to Millie to say exactly what she thinks.

"Fine I'll aks her to dance."

Millie gives me a big smile and walks away. Her work is done.

I empty my glass and set it on the bar and then I take a deep breath and walk over to Abigail and our friends.

"Hey, Andrew, you remember Abigail?" Leo says when I stand next to him.

"Of course. Nice to see you again, Abigail."

"You too Andrew. That was quite the best man speech you gave."

I smile. "Thanks. Noah's like my brother and I enjoy giving him a hard time." During my best man speech I may have told an embarrassing story about Noah and his first girlfriend and how he was so nervous about kissing her for the first time that he actually threw up in her lap. That story will never not be funny.

I had a rough family situation growing up and Noah and his parents took me in whenever I needed somewhere to go. They are my family and I'm incredibly grateful for them.

"How long are you in town for?"

"One more week, then I'm heading to Shani Shingnapur. Its a tiny village in India where there are no doors on any of the buildings. The village people believe they're protected by a Hindu god, Shani, whose temple is located in the village."

Emma speaks up. "I envy you. Traveling the world the way you do. Seeing all those amazing places and meeting so many different people."

"It definitely has its perks." Abigail gives a smile but I can't help but notice that it seems a little sad.

Just then the band starts to play a slow song and Leo leans down to whisper something in Emma's ear. Whatever it was makes her blush and he takes her hand so he can pull her to the dance floor.

"Excuse us. I'm going to dance with my hot as hell wife."

Next to me Abigail laughs.

"Its good to see him so happy. He deserves it."

Leo has had a lot of loss and pain in his life and he does deserve to be happy. Abigail is actually here because she's friends with Leo who also use to live in Chicago. She came into town to spend the holidays with Leo, Emma and their daughter, Amelia.

I turn to look at Abigail and for a minute we both just look at each other. There is definitely something going on between the two of us. Finally, I'm able to open my mouth and speak.

"Would you like to dance?"

She gives me a shy little smile.

"I'd love to."

I put my hand on the small of her back and guide her to the dance floor. Just that one little touch has me wanting more. Damn, this woman is going to be trouble.

When I pull her close to me I find that she fits nicely in my arms. With her heals she's not much shorter than me and with her up close I can really see how beautiful her eyes are. With her green dress they look more green than brown. Her bottom lip is fuller than the top and I'm dying to know what they would feel like against mine, or better yet, what they feel like wrapped around my dick.

I clear my throat and shake my head. If I don't stopping thinking about things like that then this dance could get awkward real quick.