Seeing the Lair - Raphael

Raphael

It had been about, two weeks since you and Raph decided to tell his brothers about your dating status. Although Leo was now somewhat supportive, you hadn't heard a single thing from Donnie, and you were starting to get worried.

Besides that, your music career was still going places, and you had just posted your new song and you were finally settling in for the night, eventually getting the well needed rest, but for right now you were going to chill on your bed and watch a movie.

So you turned a movie on and decided to go on YouTube and see how people liked your song, sure, you got a couple hate comments now and then, but you loved all of the people saying they were, "simping for you."

As you were reading through the comments, you saw another stream of hate comments, you had been getting more of those lately then you ever had in your whole career. It was weird, and was also bringing down your self esteem a little.

Usually this only happened when a celebrity introduced their boyfriend/girlfriend and half of the fandom didn't like them, but you hadn't said anything about a boyfriend on social media, at least for what you remember.

Then it suddenly all clicked, and you ran back to the video and noticed that comment with your reply was at the top of the list due to how many likes and replies it had gotten, you groaned loudly and ran to your phone to call Raph.

Once he answered you quickly explained yourself, "Hey, Raph, I might've accidentally told all of YouTube, and other social medias since it spreads like a wildfire, about me dating someone, before you ask, no I didn't tell anyone that you were a mutant, but they know I'm dating you."

You hear Raph sigh on the other end, "Why is this such a big deal, again?" you rubbed your forehead a little bit, cursing about how dumb you could be, "They're going to track you down, Raph."

"Right, I'm on my way."

After he hung up you flopped onto your bed, screaming into a pillow, "How could I be so stupid?" you asked yourself, rolling over and facing the ceiling. You yelped a little bit at the knock at the window, not expecting him to get there this quick.

You ran over and opened the window, but before he came in he grabbed you by the waist and threw you over his shoulder while jumping back up to the rooftop, without a word he kept hopping from roof to roof before he eventually went down into the sewers.

Finally he put you down, and you looked up at him, slightly angry, "What? Don't give me that look, if either of us are to be angry it'd be me." You sighed knowing he was right and looking around you, your mouth slightly gaping open due to the space around you.

It was like they had made a whole house underground, actually, a whole amusement park, this place is awesome, eventually Mikey came out and you three decided to play some video games, or, you watched while they played video games.

You were slightly weirded out that Raph hadn't said anything about the mess up, he was either extremely mad or it didn't bother him all that much. You looked around a little bit more from the couch, until...

"Raphael, Michelangelo, who is this!?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be Continued

Word Count: 584