"Accidental" Tellings - Donatello

(Thoughts about suicide)
This one isn't really accidental, but just go with it

Donatello

Donnie had been ignoring you for a month and a half now, yes, you we're counting. You figured he was just like everyone else and got bored of you and left.

He was the only friend you really ever care about losing, so right now, you were trying to create a new invention to keep your mind off of him.

But this only made you remember him more, the way his greenish gold eyes were so curious and focused when he looked at your inventions.

And how cute his voice sounded when you was awkward. You dropped your pen in frustration, visually cringing at your thoughts.

You decided you would go for a walk, after getting dressed you made sure to slip sneakily by your parents who were yelling at each other over something stupid, you were just glad it wasn't you they were yelling at.

You quickly slipped on your shoes and head out not bothering to look behind you to see if they noticed the loud door slamming behind you.

You breathed in the fresh air, a tiny smile playing on your lips, you just then noticed how late it already was, seeing the moon was already three quarters of the way through the night sky.

You sighed, climbing your way up to the roof, not wanting to have to deal with any robbers on the street.

You couldn't do anything to keep your mind off of donnie, he lived rent free inside of your mind, and you wouldn't of minded if he hadn't been ignoring you.

Knowing that you could never have him now these thoughts made you angry, and you couldn't quite understand what you had done wrong.

You jumped as your phone dinged, looking over at your phone with furrowed eyebrows, but they immediately went up in surprise when you saw a message from donnie.

Don: Hey, I've been looking for you all over, and you're not home... I really need to talk to you

You looked down at the street name and texted it back to him, now curious about what was so important. You sit down on the edge of the building, looking down.

You thought about what would happen if you jumped, you wondered if anyone would cry, if anyone would care.

"(Y/N)?" You hear Donnie's voice from behind you, you look behind you with a blank expression, with your eyes filled with tears, but you wouldn't let them drop.

You hoped it was to dark for him to notice, and luckily, it was, "Hey Donnie. Where have you been for the last month?"

Donnie sighs, walking over and sitting down next to you, "I'm sorry, I just- I-I needed to take some time off of this relationship to get my thoughts straight, and now that I have I've realized something p-pretty important."

You furrow your eyebrows, your tears have vanished by now, "And what's that exactly?"

Donnie's hands start getting sweaty and he starts getting awkward again, he was scared of getting rejected, he was afraid of losing you.

You grabbed one of Donnie's hands, which startled him, and you quickly let go, not knowing if you were doing this whole 'comforting' thing right.

"Just tell me Donnie. I won't judge you, I promise." He sighed again, tears in his eyes,

"I love you, (Y/N)."

------------------------------------

To be continued

Word count: 566