Meeting the Brothers - Donatello

Donatello

"Right now?"

"Right now."

You kept a straight face while turning the TV on, "They could've just asked if they wanted to come over, if they're as cool as you, I'm fine with it."

"Well- you see, the thing is, is I'm usually never out of my lab, so when I am, they do get worried when I'm gone for a long period of time, even if they don't say it."

Donnie stammered, watching as their dots on his tracker got closer to where he sat, gulping nervously, not knowing if you'll like them or not, considering they're not like him.

"Donnie, are you alright?" You ask as you sit up, he nods, putting on another fake smile, you looked at him with a 'really?' face. He sighs, "I'm just afraid you won't like them-" he got cut off by the sound of one of your windows being opened, before you got pinned to a wall with a blade at your neck.

"Who are you!? What did you do to donnie!?" A rough voice asked right in your face, you struggled in his grip, "I didn't do nothing to donnie! Now let me go!"

"Raph! Get off of her! She didn't do anything wrong!" Donnie's voice says, the person still holding you to the wall by your wrist, but the blade disappears.

"What do ya mean she didn't do nothin'? Why ya here than?" 'Raph' asks, still holding you to the wall, "You mind putting me down?" You ask, getting annoyed.

"Not until I know exactly what's happenin', girly." You glare into his eyes, giving him the memo that you were angry with him. "Raph, I got hurt a little ways from here last night, I knew none of you three would be able to tend to the wound, so I came here, that's it." You heard Raph huff as he let go of you.

You rolled your eyes and went over to stand by donnie, rubbing the bruise you already had on your wrists. Donnie grabbed it and looked at it, noticing it wasn't from Raph he looked up at you with his brows furrowed.

"It's nothing." You whispered, looking over to who you assumed were Donnie's brothers, Donnie looked at the side of your face with soft eyes, which you couldn't see.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N), Donnie's friend." You say causally, waving at them. The one in blues face turned to one of shock while the one in orange ran up to you grabbing your bad hand.

You winced in pain as he shook it excitedly, "Hi! My names Mikey! Are we gonna be friends who play games together?" He asked. You took your hand from his, nodding at him, "Sure, Mikey." He smiled, and grabbed you into a hug, which you weren't used to, so you just awkwardly stood there.

"Don, why didn't you ever tell us about coming to see a girl?" The one in blue asked, as Mikey let go of you and went to stand by his brothers.

You glared at the one in red, who had you held against the wall, and he glared right back. After completely blocking out Donnie's and his brothers voices while glaring at red, a hand waved in your face.

You smacked it away, hearing a yelp from donnie, who got startled from your sudden movements. You roll your eyes while looking to the brothers for their names, none of them seemed to get the point, you rolled your eyes again, "I told you my name, now tell me yours."

The blue was first to speak, "My name is Leonardo, but everyone calls me Leo, you already know Mikey's, and red over there is-"

Red cut him off, "Raph." He said coldly, "Now can we go?" Leo rolled his eyes, "Fine lets go, donnie you need to tell us what happened to your leg when we get back."

You waved goodbye to donnie, who glanced at your wrist again before also waving goodbye. You watched as they climbed out the window, and went to lock it when they all left.

Well that was one hell of a greeting.

---------------------------------------------------------

To be continued

Word count: 697