When you see them all again - Raphael

Raphael
(I apologise if some of this is wrong, I don't know how making a music video works!)

You were filming a music video today for your new song, and your sponsors wanted you to wear some of their clothes, which you agreed to. So right now your hair dresser and makeup artist were getting you ready, and you had your outfit sitting out with a chain necklace you hairdresser brought for you.

You were actually pretty excited for this music video, because you get to smash a car up for it, and that'll help with some of the stress you've had built up inside of you.

You texted Raph saying you wouldn't be able to text all day since you would be filming, which he understood, and said it was fine.

After they finished, you went and got changed into your outfit, that you actually really liked, you posted a selfie of it and your makeup and hair on instagram, which immediately got millions of likes.

You thanked your helpers, and grabbed your phone and purse and headed out to the studio. You met a couple of fans on the way, and barely avoided paparazzi, since it was so early in the morning.

You got into the studio and went to your designated room, saying hi to some creators that were in the lounge room, taking a picture with one of them. You got into your designated room and saw your producer and the camera crew already waiting for you, "Sorry I'm late, I ran into a few fans on the way here."

Your producer, Joseph, told you it was okay and that you should probably head to wherever it was you needed to go to film. You hopped in the van with the camera crew in the back, and got yourself ready for hours of filming.

After what felt like forever of filming you got back in the car and headed on your way back to the studio, "Do you want me to drop you off at home?" Joseph asked. You shook your head, "I should be fine," he insisted on bringing you home since he didn't want you to be overwhelmed by paparazzi, so you eventually agreed.

Once you got home, you thanked the camera crew and Joseph and grabbed your keys out of your purse, and headed inside.

After you shut and locked the door you heard a voice behind you, "Finally, your home, we've been waiting forever!" You squealed and turned around, seeing Raph, "Dear God Raph, you have to stop scaring me like that." He shrugged, "I can't help it." You rolled your eyes.

"You said we, did you bring your brothers?" He rolled his eyes while nodding, "They insisted on coming since your their idol and whatever." You laughed and went to get something to eat.

You walked into the kitchen, seeing the rest of Raph's brothers sitting on the couch, you decided to order some Chinese and went out to the living room.

"Are you guys okay with some Chinese food for dinner?" Everyone nodded excitedly, "Anything's better than pizza." Raph said, and Mikey glared at him.

You stood up and went to grab a movie, "What's up with the new look, (y/n)?" Leo asked, and you turned around explaining.

"Oh! I had a sponsor that wanted me to advertise some of their clothing in my music video, and that's basically how I make most of my money."

"Anyways, what do you want to watch?" You ask while squatting down to your movie case, "Anything's fine." You shrug and chose the newest Fast and Furious movie.

"This okay?" You ask, while showing it to them, in which they nodded to. You put it in and turn on the TV, going to sit back on you spot on the couch in-between Mikey and Donnie.

Halfway into the movie the doorbell rang, you got up and went to grab it, assuming it was the Chinese food. You opened the door and the person immediately gasped, "Oh my God! Your (Y/N) (L/N)!"

You giggled, "That'd be me," they hand you your food and asked you to sign their back, you thought it was weird, but obliged.

"Sure! Just let me go grab a pen real quick!" You out the food on the counter and grabbed a pen, jogging back to the door.

After you signed their back they thanked you and got a picture with you and headed on their way. You called for everyone, telling them dinner was here.

"You didn't have to buy us dinner y'know." Leo said as he sits down at the island while you grabbed some plates, "Eh, it's really no big deal, it's probably nice to have something other than pizza." You laugh.

You handed everyone their plates and waited till everyone else dished up then you just grabbed a little bit of what was left.

After finishing you put it all in some fancy containers and put it in the fridge, "Were gonna head out, (Y/N)." Raph said from behind you.

You nodded and said goodbye to everyone, and in return you got thanked for dinner another 10 times. After you made sure everything was locked, you washed your face, put your hair up, changed, and then went to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------

To be continued

Word count: 892