Game Night - Michelangelo

Michelangelo

"I don't know man, that's family time, I don't want to intrude." As of right now, Mikey was currently trying to get you to stay over for Game night, but you didn't exactly want to, given that you weren't really family and in the time you've been alive Game night is equivalent to family night.

"C'mon dudette! The bros won't mind!" You sigh, looking around his room, thinking about our decision, "Fine." You sigh, wanting this stupid conversation to be over, "Thanks (Y/N), you're the best!"

He drags you out to the living room, where everyone else was trying to decide what to play, "Hey, dudes, (Y/N)'s staying over for game night." Raph groans, "Mikey!" You roll your eyes, sitting down next to Leo, he and Donnie were the only ones out of the three that didn't absolutely hate you, unlike someone.

(cough cough* RAPH *cough cough)

"So, what're we playing?" You ask looking through the games they had on the coffee table, seeing as they were all video games, you didn't care which one they chose, "I mean, I was thinking COD but nobody else agreed with me." Raph states, his arms crossed.

"I mean, I'm fine with playing whatever I love all of these games." You say, Donnie sighs, "Call Of Duty it is." He says while getting up and putting the disc in, Mikey taking his spot next to you after grabbing some chips.

"I call going against (Y/N)!" Raph shouts, you were shocked at him even saying your name but you were starting to get defensive, "Why am I so bad that you hate me so much?" You ask a little jokingly,

He looks around guiltily a little bit and then decides just to not answer, "I'll be on Mikey's team, I guess..."

-----0----- 1 hour 30 mins later -----0-----

You groan, "Why do I suck so much!" You whine after dying for the 35th time this round. "You don't suck that bad Raph is just great at this game." Donnie says after also dying to Raph, he had joined your team after he realized he was on his own and you and Mikey were basically defenseless against Raph and Leo.

"I think we all just suck." You say, being a downer, "Speak for yourselves." Mikey says after killing Leo, who had been in the game forever, "I think our problem is were not working as a team like hothead and leader boy are."

Donnie agrees with you, and for the first time in forever Raph is so focused on the game that he doesn't call you out on calling him names, Leo's never really cared for some reason. You pick up your controller after loading back into the game, following Mikey around, hopefully he would keep you from getting killed.

You turned around to make sure nobody was following you, but when you turned back around Mikey was gone, you all swore on the rule of not looking at each others screens, so, you didn't. "Mikey! I was trying to keep myself from not being murdered!"

He shrugs, focused on the screen, you groan, hiding out somewhere, waiting for someone to pass, luckily for you, you saw Raph crawling around sneakily in front of you, you jump out, shooting at him, making him hop around so he wouldn't get hit.

When the notification popped up that you had killed ThatSexyRedDude you jumped up, "Yes! Take that loser!" You say than see your icon had died by Leo, you plop back groaning hearing everyone dying of laughter.

"I hate... everything.." you say, wanting to cry in embarrassment, "Maybe next time, (Y/N)." Leo says patting you on the back. "Yeah- uh, speaking of next time, I got to get home I've got work tomorrow, I'll see you guys later."

You say, kissing Mikey on the cheek without thinking about it. Getting your bag and walking home, you smile to yourself,

"I love that turtle,"

----------------------------------------------------------

To be continued

Word count: 665