"I've got you." - Leonardo

Leonardo

Black is all you could see. 

And pain is all you could feel.

Especially in your back and neck, it felt like something new was there. Almost like something was growing on your back. And it hurt, it hurt a lot, and all you wanted was for it to stop. Why wouldn't it stop?

"(Y/N)!?" 

You try to move once more when you hear your boyfriends voice echoing through the room that you were in, "Oh my god, what have they done to you?"

You feel his hand rub against the thing on your back very gently, a cold and wet, in which you could only assume to be a teardrop falling onto your back. "Leo, we need to go, the news and cops are on their way."

Leo sighs, picking you up as carefully as he could, your head flopping to the other side limply and painfully, only making your head and neck hurt further. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N), I should've been there."

You wanted to open your eyes, or do anything to tell him that you were there, but you couldn't. And although you knew this already, it was probably the most frustrating thing you had ever experienced.

You feel him jump across the rooftops, your pain only increasing further. You would think it would be numb by now, but- I guess you were wrong. You wanted to lift your hand up and run your hand over his beautiful blue bandanna that matched his eyes like you used to.

It hurts.

Oh god it hurts.

It felt like a lion was sitting on your back with two times as long as nails as normal, digging them into your back with all of it's body weight and tearing downwards.

Not even to mention what you felt on the inside.

Broken,

Numb?

You weren't quite sure.

But physical pain?

It felt as though your guts were being ripped out by that same tiger and his buddies, making sure to lick every crevice of your wound with their prickly sand paper tongues, and then biting into your skin to make blood drop to start the process all over again.

You hated it.

This was worse than last time.

At least you weren't conscience last time.

Leo hugs you tighter to his chest as he drops down into the sewers, you wanted to cry. 

Shit, you wanted to scream. Scream so loud it would impress the black canary. So loud that your vocal chords wouldn't be able to work anymore. The anger and pain building up and causing chaos in your body, making every muscle, every fiber of your being clench up making it all much more painful.

"I've got you, (Y/N)."

"I'm so sorry."

"Oh god I'm so sorry."

-------------------------------

To be continued..

Word count: 465