Having Fun - Leonardo

Leonardo

"Why you gotta be so rude~"

Leo laughs slightly at your mumbled singing as you sit on his lap, doing his makeup, "Stop moving!" You shout, moving your hand away from his red blush tinted cheeks, "I can't help it! You knowing every lyric to this song is hilarious!"

"It is not hilarious, I am a cultured 2000's kid, there's nothing funny about it." He rolls his eyes, leaning into you. Your face scrunches up in disgust, putting your finger on his lips, "I don't want slobbery fresh red lipstick on my lips, Leo."

He smirks, pushing past your hand and trying to kiss you, "No!" You laugh, falling back onto the ground, slightly hurting your wings as you try to hold him back, "No, no! Leo, c'mon!"

He pushes past your hands with ease, kissing you with an intention to make your lips messy with the red substance. "Leo! That's disgusting!" You whine, trying to wipe it off of your face, he laughs at you, moving your hand away from your face gently.

"And you ruined your eyeliner!" You continue on, reaching up to try to get the slight smudge of his face, not noticing his adoring eyes watching your pouting face.

"Hey, (Y/N)." He whispers, grabbing your wrist gently, "Yeah?" You whisper back, getting lost in his blue eyes directly after making eye contact. "You look like an angel."

You could barely pay attention to his compliment, his ocean of eyes drowning you, the seaweed wrapping around your ankle and dragging you down further, "You look more like an angel than I ever would..." You whisper, dragging your hand down his powder filled face.

He smiles slightly, leaning down and giving you another short kiss, looking up for you permission before continuing further, you nod with a smile, leaning up and wrapping your hands around his neck, the lipstick between you two making your lips slide together like butter on a pancake.

He holds himself up with one hand, playing with your hair with the other, he pushes down in the kiss with more pressure, keeping you from he uncomfortable leaning up slightly state.

You push on his chest slightly as the kiss gets more heated, a weird flame sprouted in your stomach. "Leo, I can't do this right now." You slip out in between the heated sloppy kiss. "Do what?" He taunts.

You grab his chin, pushing his face away from you, "Donnie said we couldn't take thing too far, even just kissing, Leo, he said it would raise my stress levels and that could lead to my blood vessels exploding due to the-"

"Liquid in your blood, yes, I know." He sighs, hopping off of you slightly, still sitting on top of you, straddling your legs. You sit up, laying your head on his chest, "I love you, and I wish we could, but we can't."

"I know, (Y/N), I know... I wish we could, too."

----------------------------

To be continued...

Word count: 500