Moving Out - Donnie and Mickey

Donatello

It was nice.

Just the faint idea of leaving the hell hole place that you called home.

But of course, you were going to miss it, anyone with half a brain could tell you that. Not because the fact that your parents were nice to you some times, but this house, this dreadful house was all you've ever known.

No matter how much you want to deny it.

This is your home. Doesn't matter how your parents treat you, or how hard they hit. They are still your parents, and they still have some of that love for you in there somewhere. Even if they don't believe it.

As of right now, Donnie and his brothers had snuck you into your room without your parents noticing, and you were currently packing the little clothes you had while Donnie packed your blue prints and whatever tools you needed to continue your workshop skills.

You look over at Donnie after unpacking your things, which only fit into a singular backpack. "I don't have to come live with you, y'know?" you mumble after zipping up your bag, Donnie's head snaps towards you, "(Y/N), it's not just the fact that you're dangerous that you're moving in with us,

I want you to move in with me."

You look up towards him, a small smile on your face, you walk over to him, your feet flopping around lazily.

After approaching him, you fall into his arms, which were already outstretched after how much you had done this back at the lair. "I don't mind, it's not like I actually like it here anyways, it kind of sucks..."

"Yeah, well, I like you."

"I like you too."

-----

Michelangelo

"How can you be sure it's telekinesis, Don?" Raph asks from his spot in your desk chair as the rest of the brothers sat scattered throughout your bedroom as you packed up your necessary necessities.

You and the brothers had all planned for you to move into the lair, for the fact of learning about your new powers, and that you were a danger to your father and anyone who lived in the same building.

"It's obvious, Raph, unless she has some Telematerialization or Astral projection powers... I guess it could also be Psychokinesis."

You sigh, stuffing as many of your neatly folded clothes into the suitcase you had sitting on your bed. You didn't mind moving out, as you were tired of getting your ass chewed out by your dad, as in his eyes, you were too old to be living with him still.

"You say that like we know what any of that is..." Leo drags on, looking at what you're packing carefully, "Do you want me to call April so you two can plan a shopping trip together, (Y/N)?" He questions.

"No!" you shout all to quickly, you clear your throat awkwardly, "I mean- no, no I do not."

You hadn't decided if you liked April or not, sure, you and her got along at first, but within the time that you'd known her, she had gotten less fun like she was when you two first met, and went to overly serious.

But she's okay.

"You ready to go, (Y/N)?" Mickey asks after seeing you sitting still, staring at your backpack. "Uh, yeah...

Yeah, I think so."

------------------------

To be continued

Word count: 570