Texting | All

(this is a longer one)

Leonardo

It was late on a school night, and you couldn't sleep, why? Because you couldn't get something off your mind. Or to be more specific, someone.

You couldn't get Leo off your mind, and you didn't have any clue because, but whenever you closed your eyes all you saw was his baby blue ones staring right back at you.

You felt the need to talk to him again, so, you did. Hoping he was still awake you pulled out your phone from its charging station and clicked on his newly made contact.

(Leo)-(You)

-Hey, you awake? This is (Y/N) btw.

You waited for a few moments before laying back in your bed, to tired to sit up any longer. You were about to try to sleep again, before you heard the sound of someone texting you.

This gave you the motivation to sit up and you quickly unlocked your phone again,

-Hey (Y/N)! Sorry, but why did you need to text me at this time of night?

You quickly face-palmed while rolling your eyes at yourself, and how selfish you were being.

-I am SO sorry! I couldn't sleep and I thought you would be awake and so I texted you. I'm sorry I'm tired so I didn't notice how selfish I was being

Although you couldn't see it, Leo smiled on the other side of the screen, watching as your 'typing' icon typed a longer sentence as you rambled.

-(Y/N), it's fine! I honestly don't mind, I needed to wake up soon for training anyways.

-Uhm... Do you maybe, wanna hang tomorrow? After I'm done with school ofc, as long as ur not busy.

Leo laughed at how awkward you were being and quickly typed back,

-Sure, I'll meet you on your rooftop, around 7?

-Looking forward to it.

You smiled and decided to just get up and get ready for school.

Raphael

You had just gotten done with editing your new song, and you were just waiting for it to post now. Wondering what Raph was doing, you might have developed a small crush on him.

You were smiling to yourself just thinking about him, then your daydream was interrupted by the sound of your video being posted.

You saw the views and likes of the song go up at a fast rate. You grabbed your phone and texted Raph.

-Just posted the video lol, tell your bros?

You waited a few minutes until the typing icon appeared, you smiled, knowing Raph was probably going to respond with something sassy or something like that.

-You really think they aren't already blasting it on high volume on the TV? You're funny.

You giggled to yourself, rolling your eyes at your right theory.

-Are you complaining? I thought I had a nice voice?

Raph rolled his eyes and smiled on the other side of the screen, his brothers noticed this and looked at him weirdly while your new song played in the background.

Raph looked up from his phone to look at the TV, not noticing his brothers' stares, he smiled seeing a video of you in your studio singing.

-You have a great voice, girly. But I like it better in person.

Your eyes widened at Raph's latest text, before you rolled your eyes and decided to try to match his attitude.

-Haha, very funny, how about we meet up tomorrow and you can hear it in person?

Raph chuckled at your change in attitude and put a new toothpick in his mouth to chew on.

-Only if you tell me the backstory to that new song of yours, girly.

-Sure, Raphie, sure.

Raph was annoyed at your new nickname, but since it was you, he decided to let it slide.

Donatello

You were trying to finish your project from a few days ago, but you couldn't focus with the arguing from your parents' downstairs and the fact that the turtle kept popping up in your mind.

You groaned and looked over at the note he left you on your nightstand, still wondering how he had found your address.

You grabbed a sweatshirt and your phone and climbed the fire escape to your rooftop. You sighed in content as you watched the sunset.

You got on your phone and took a picture of the sunset before you decided to text the very turtle that was stuck on your mind.

-Sup Donnie? This is (Y/N) btw. Wondering if you wanted to hang tomorrow?

You rolled up your sleeves and breathed in the fresh air, enjoying the few brief moments of silence that you desperately needed.

You heard a ding from your phone and looked over to see a text message,

-Sure, only if you promise we get to know each other a little bit.

You smirked a little bit.

-Sure, geek.

You heard your parents yelling your name from your window and you quickly hurried down to make sure you don't get beat for a second time today.

Michelangelo

You are in the middle of your workday and we're on your lunch break as of right now. So, you decided to text Mikey after you sat down at your favorite fast-food place.

Taking a quick bite of your food you pulled out your phone.

-AYO Mikey!! Need some pizza tomorrow? I'll let you have it for free lol, I have the same shift as the day we met, so come down at the same time if ur in the mood for some pizza.

You only got to take one more bite of your food, before your phone started blowing up with text messages from Mikey, the rest of the people eating gave you some weird looks.

-Dudette!
-ofc, I want some pizza!!!
-Girls AND a FREE pizza!?
-That's something I can't miss out on!!

You giggled and quickly texted back before he could say anything else.

-You know where to find me.

-See you tomorrow dudette!!

You smiled happily to yourself and continued your lunch break.

---------------------------------

Sorry Mikey's and Donnie's were so short! My hands were starting to hurt 😂

Word count: 1028