Dark Warehouses - Raphael

Raphael

"Hello!?" You shout throughout the dark warehouse that you had just woken up in about ten minutes ago, you were incredibly confused and you had no resignation of what happened or where you were.

"Is anyone there!?" You shout again, unable to hear anything other than the ropes burning against your wrists and ankles and the sound of your frightened and dry voice echoing throughout the building.

"Will you shut up!" An unfamiliar voice shouts with the sound of a door slamming behind them, "Not until you tell me where the hell I am!" You shout back after a mere second of hesitation. You hear the same person sigh as footsteps start approaching you.

You try to wiggle your hands free from the harsh ropes, your shoulders starting to cramp up from the pressure. A man that looked to be younger than you walks out of the shadows with a syringe full of such a deep black liquid that there looked to be nothing in it.

"What is that?" You ask with a slight stutter, trying to look into the syringe further. "This, is a radioactive liquid that I like to call; 'Black diamond.' And it will turn you into the ultimate weapon that I need to take down those damn turtles."

You furrow your brows, trying your best to untie the knot without getting caught, "You really think I am going to go against my best friends and boyfriend?" You question, the man in front of you sighs, staring at something behind you.

"Yes, yes, I know, but the whole point is-" He pauses, "Why am I trying to explain this to you?" 

You finally get one of the knots undone, watching as he stares at something behind you intensely. He sighs with an eyeroll, turning your head to look at whatever he was looking at.

"There's a mirror behind you." 

You purse your lips, letting out a quick scream when you see his hand coming up with the syringe in it. He sticks it into your neck abruptly, pain spreading throughout your body, the last thing you hear is a insane laugh from your kidnapper.

------

Raphael's POV

"Raph, stop worrying, I'm sure she has some celebrity things to do that she couldn't tell you about." Leo yawns as he explains an unlikely situation to me while also watching television. "You don't understand, Leo, they would've texted me by now, or even posted something on their social media."

"Can you two shut up! I'm trying to complete this and you're not helping!" Donnie yells from his lab door, which was unusually open. I sigh, standing up and walking up to my room, thoughts of what could of possibly happened to them running through my mind.

I hop onto the phone that Donnie had made us all a while ago, flopping into my hammock with a loud puff. I go onto our messages and text them one more time, but yet it doesn't go through once again.

I roll my eyes, getting up and throwing my phone down, walking out of my room and out of the lair, screw it, I was going to their house.

I jump out of the manhole and onto the rooftops, speeding my way quietly and stealthily down the array of buildings, making my way over to where I've remembered their house to be. 

I slide down onto the fire escape and next to their window, forcing it open immediately, "(Y/N)!?" I yell through the house, peaking out of their bedroom door and out into the hallway, nobody in sight.

"Hello?" I ask as I make my way into the kitchen, the whole house darker than the night outside, something was wrong. I could feel it in my gut, something wasn't right here.

I squint into the darkness, a small flashlight type thing shining dimly onto a white paper. I look around suspiciously before walking over to it, grabbing it off of the clean and abandoned counters.

I grab the light aggressively off of the surface and look around once more before reading the note,

"Hello, Raphael,

I have your sweet beloved (Y/N) safe with me, for now, and if you manage to make it in time, nothing bad will happen to them. And if you don't, which is likely... well, let's just say- you and them are both toast.

You're favorite,
Henri."

You motherfucker.

-----------------------------------

To be continued...

Word count: 750