When you save him...? - Donatello

Donatello

It was a normal day for you, get home from school, get the everyday beating, wait for you parents to go out clubbing for the rest of the night, and then go tend to your bruises. Tonight, was one of the nights that you liked especially, because your parents had gone for a little vacation for a few days, meaning you could have some peace and quiet for a while.

Your mind kept drifting off to the purple clad turtle as you held some ice on your newest bruise. You were downstairs watching tv, as a storm was happening outside, and you couldn't work on a project with the pain you had in your wrist.

You had heard a banging on glass right in-between two lightning strikes, almost like someone wanted another person to hear it. You paused the TV, and waited to see if you heard it again, which you did, at the same exact timing as the last one.

You ran up to your room and looked out your window to see a shivering Donnie with half lidded eyes. His shoulders looked like they relaxed at the sight of you. You ran over to your window and basically dragged him inside, closing and locking all the windows and curtains.

You look at Donnie, quickly running to get a towel and a large blanket. You walked back in to see him sitting on your floor. "Donnie get on the bed! What are you doing!?"

You helped Donnie up sitting him on your bed, not really caring if it got wet, you searched him for any injuries, eventually finding one on his leg. It was a huge gash in his right leg, you demanded Donnie to lay down, running to the bathroom to grab the first aid kit.

You gave him some pain meds that would make him fall asleep, and a bottle of water to get them down with, he smiled at you gratefully before taking the pills and basically immediately passing out.

You cleaned up the wound carefully so it wouldn't cause him to much pain, eventually stitching it up and cleaning it again, but more careful this time.

You wrapped some gauze around his leg, ensuring that the open wound wouldn't get infected, checking to make sure he was still asleep, you went to your kitchen to make yourself some food before heading back to your room.

You sat in the hanging chair (^^^) next to your bed, getting on your phone while eating, checking up on Donnie every now and then.

You eventually started dosing off, getting in a comfortable position before falling asleep. You woke up early the next morning, for no exact reason at all, but you tried to roll over in what you thought was your bed, until you fell onto the hard floor, knocking the air out of you.

You looked up to your actual bed and saw Donnie still sleeping peacefully as you groaned quietly in pain and anger.

You got up off of the floor after a while, getting up to re-wrap Donnie's gauze. Seeing as it needed changed. You took a quick shower after cleaning up his wound again, eating something and then going back up to your room with another ice pack for your bruises.

You scrolled through social media while holding ice to your wrist, seeing as that was the one that hurt the most.

Looking up with your eyes wide as you hear Donnie's raspy voice coming from your bed.

"Thank you..."

----------------------------

To be continued

Word count: 594