The Savings - Raphael

(Okay, here's the actual recommendation where the brothers save you, you'll still be meeting April and Casey all the same though, so don't you worry.)

Raphael

You sigh, looking up at the clock, you had decided to substitute for your niece's mom at her potluck at school, you didn't know that meant you had to sit through the whole day of school with her.

You huff, looking up at the board, you had never used a single thing they had ever taught you in school, besides high school where you signed up for Personal Finance, which still wasn't that helpful.

You look out the window, wondering what Raph was doing right now, you jump out of your trance when you hear the loud speaker go off, "This is not a drill, there is a unknown persons in the building."

You raise a brow, looking at the teacher who was desperately flipping through her schedule, looking to see if this was a drill or not

You decide to take matters into your own hands, jumping up and running towards the door, locking it and pulling the blinds down, grabbing the closest desk to you and putting it under the door handle.

You look towards the teacher, who was instructing the kids what to do, "Shouldn't we escape through one of the windows or something?" You ask, looking towards the locked window, she glares at you, "Thank you for your help Mrs. (L/N), but I'm afraid that's all you can do."

You huff, running towards your niece and holding her close to you, "Hey, hey, your gonna be fine, girly, your gonna be fine." you tense as you hear banging on the door, the intruder trying desperately to get in.

He eventually stops, making you sigh in relief, only making everyone scream when he breaks the window, unlocking the door and throwing the desk out of the way, he barges into the door, your eyes widening when you see he has a gun.

He points it around the room, eventually stopping at you, "You! Get up, your famous and will make a good bargain!" He shouts, grabbing you by the hair and pulling you away from your niece, who was now screaming your name.

He puts the gun up to your head, dragging you along, He met up with two other people on the way, both of them joining him, you closed your eyes, listening to the crying and screaming of your niece, making you want to cry, too.

You gulp as they take you outside, throwing you onto the ground, you put your hands up, the gun still being pointed at you, "We have a girl, turtles, and we know you're out there!" The guy who was dragging you shouts.

You let a couple of tears drop, looking for an escape, "I'm not afraid to shoot her!" One of them yells, shooting right next to your foot, making you scream. The guy in the middle grabs you by your hair again, moving you face right net to his, "If you don't shut up right now, I'll make you shut up."

He whisper shouts as he puts the gun into your mouth, making you nod, silencing all of the whimpering sounds that wanted to come out. He throws you back onto the ground, you stop looking around, hyperventilating and looking at the ground.

"I'm getting tired of waiting, can't we just-" One of the guys says before being grabbed away from the group and into the shadows at rapid speeds. The same happening to the other guy, another gun shot sounds as you feel a sharp pain in your gut.

You gasp for air, looking down and putting pressure on the wound, blood spilling out of your hand, someone picks you up, rushing away from the scene, "(Y/N), no, no, no, stay with me, okay, okay? Your gonna be fine, everything's fine."

A familiar voice says, but he seemed to be reassuring himself more than you. You feel blood going down your chin, obviously surfacing to your mouth, the last thing you smelt was the familiar smell of the sewers before you blacked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued

Word count: 700