Back Together | Leonardo

Leonardo

Leo has still been bugging you, you had opened the window for him once, but he was gone by the time you unlocked it. So you had just decided to leave it unlocked tonight, watching it as you tried to fall asleep, you anxiety heightening everytime a slight shadow passed by.

You sigh, sitting up, looking out the window once more before checking the clock, thankfully it was a weekend night, 'cause it was already 2 o'clock and you were nowhere near going to sleep yet.

You get off your bed, walking out of your room and heading down to grab a glass of ice cold water, the most refreshing thing to have in the middle of the night, besides ice cream, but you ran out of that yesterday.

You watch as the ice fills up the cup, watching the clear substance of water crack all of the ice cubes with all of it's glory. You huff, rubbing your eyes, the one time you try to get him back, he doesn't show up.

You were ruining everything for this boy, and he didn't seem to care a whole lot. You take a sip of water, staring blankly at the flooring as you lean against the counter top. Eventually snapping out of it and walking back to your room.

You close your eyes as you breath in fresh air as you walk into your room, but your eyes immediately shoot open, fresh air?! You look over to the window you had left open, seeing it open.

Your eyes widen, running over and looking out of it, hopefully you would see Leo. Your eyes droop as you realize he wasn't out there, closing the window and walking back ti your bed, not even worried if there was an intruder in here at this point.

"Glad to see you were as excited seeing the window open as I thought you'd be." You jump, hearing the sound of Leo's voice, you sit up, looking towards the window and seeing him standing in the moonlight,

"Leo!" You shout, getting up and rushing into his arms, he huffs out air as you come into contact with him, not expecting it. He smiles, hugging you close to him, "God, (Y/N), I missed you." You feel a few tears fall, "What? Do you think I didn't miss you or something?"

He shrugged, still holding you, "The ignoring kind of made it seem that way." You sniffle, pulling away from him, walking over and sitting on the bed, patting the spot next to you, "I know... I'm sorry, I let the anger take over and-"

You were cut off by the feel of his lips against yours, you smile, completely giving in. Your arms wrapped around his neck, deepening the kiss, you had never kissed someone, but this is how it always went in the movies.

You two pull away after a couple of minutes, both of you breathing heavily, "Well, that's not how I expected this to go." You say, smiling, he raises a brow, "Are you complaining?" He asks sarcastically,

You smirk, pulling him in for another kiss, this one a little more heated, "If you call that complaining, then sure." You state after pulling away, he smiles, laying down and pulling you down with him.

You flop down on his chest, breathing in his scent of pizza and a faint cologne. "You haven't been sleeping well." He states knowingly, running a hand through your hair, you look up, "Have you been stalking me, lover boy?"

He chuckles, "I wouldn't call it stalking, rather, checking up on you." You giggle, "Sure, Leo, sure." He pulls you impossibly closer, to him, throwing a blanket over the both of you, "Well, I'm here now, so, sleep."

You smile, cuddling into him, "Only if you sleep too, lover boy." He moves a little, "Of course, my little lover girl."

------------------------------------------

Just so y'all know, I literally gagged making this, no offense, I've never been a relationship and this is literally the most- ew thing I've ever written. :/ Halp

To be continued

Word count: 650