Different - Leonardo

Leonardo

You groan as you awaken, your eyes not used to the lights that were being shone in your eyes. "Oh, thank god you're awake!" you hear Donnie shout as he runs over to you, putting his cold hand on your forehead.

You try your best to sit up, your back only merely sore now, "What did they do to me, Donnie?" his eyes shift into one of sadness, "I-" he pauses, hesitating, "I think it would be better if you saw it for yourself."

You furrow your brows, trying to peak at whatever was on your back, only seeing a glimpse of black, Donnie rolls over a mirror that you didn't know he had, covering it with his body before you could see anything.

"Are you sure you want to see it, (Y/N)?"

You glare at him in suspicion, nodding hesitantly, he sighs, moving out of the way.

Your eyes widen tremendously as you see a pair of black wings sitting on your back, "What...?" tears move into your eyes, standing up and approaching your reflection. "I'm... I'm gonna go get Leo.."

You couldn't take your eyes off of the black wings that sat on your back, what did they do? 

"(Y/N)! Thank god you're-" 

Leo pauses as he runs into the room, seeing you standing in front of your reflection, his 'eyebrows' furrow in sympathy, walking towards you slowly, "Hey, me and you. We're going to get through this together."

You let some tears fall as you turn around, embracing him in a hug as you cry into his shoulder. He hugs your hips, not wanting to hold onto your back. You move your head, giving him a rough kiss, putting al of your emotion into it.

He kisses you back almost immediately with the same passion, and for a second, you forget.

You forget about what you just witnessed, going back to before all of this, before you were even dating. Remembering all of the times you cuddled with each other, something you probably wouldn't be able to do anymore.

And you wish.

You wish you could go back in time, turn the tables, never get kidnapped in the first place, and just live your life. But that's not how it works.

And when you snap back to reality you realize that, your eyes open slowly as you move your lips away from his, locking eyes with him. "I love you, so much, (Y/N)."

"This doesn't change anything?" You ask looking at your wings once again. He grabs your chin gently, making you look back into his eyes, 

"This, doesn't change a single thing."

------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...

Word count: 450