Having Fun - Donatello

Donatello

"I can't see me loving nobody but you for all my life~" Donnie sings in your ear, dancing around you. "Donnie! Stop!" You manage to laugh out through your throat, trying to push him away, your stomach hurt from laughing for so long and so hard.

"Oh c'mon, (Y/N)! Dance with me!"

"No- No! I can't!" You continue laughing as he pulls you out of the desk chair, this is the happiest you had been in a long time, you hadn't laughed this hard since- well, you don't remember, but it was with Donnie.

He pulls you against his chest, twirling you around the room, "Donnie, c'mon." You whine after you stop laughing, starting to get dizzy. He smiles, pulling you against him once more and laying your head on his plastron. 

He runs his scaly hands through your hair, the feeling distracting you from the queasiness from a second ago. You had grown to enjoy it, although the first time it was- abnormal, to say the least. 

"Y'know... I never thought I would end up here." He whispers into your hair. "Where are you?" You question, pulling away slightly to look up at him. "With you, or, a human, anyways." He smiles, scooping you up and setting you on his desk.

"Is it a bad place?" 

He shakes his head, a small smile playing on his lips, "No, and I'm hoping that it never will be." 

"Oi! Love birds! Dinner's here!" 

You sigh, dinner being here meant April and Casey were here, and you and those two didn't get along very well. 
      April didn't like you with Donnie and Casey- well, Casey was scared to like you when April didn't.

"Can't you just grab me a slice, and I can eat in here?" You ask, listening to the sound of April's voice. "What, why?" 

You give him a 'really?' look, and he just shrugs.

"I don't like her, Don, and with these new powers- who knows what could happen?" He sighs, looking over at the little serum he had been working on for your new fire powers, it was supposedly meant to block them for a while, but you hadn't tested it yet.

"Please, Donnie, I don't want to cause anymore dama-" 

"No, (Y/N). What you have caused, is not damage. You're trying, and that's what matters."

You look away from him, the concrete ground suddenly becoming the most interesting thing in the room. "Okay, fine, but if anything happens-"

"Which it won't."

"Can you let me speak!?" You sigh, a small puff of smoke escaping your mouth, you take a second to calm down, "If anything does happen, please, give me anything that will keep me from hurting someone."

He nods hesitantly, eyeing the light blue liquid out of the corner of his eye. "Okay, then." You say, holding the both of his cheeks, giving him a short reassuring kiss before hoping off of the desk, grabbing his hand and walking him out of the lab.

The smell of pizza made you hungry, but the sight of April and Casey sitting next to the box made it unappetizing. 

You roll your eyes, walking over and grabbing two slices from one of the four boxes, Donnie reaching in between your right arm and your waist to grab three of his own from the "Carnivores pizza."

Well, the night was fun while it lasted.

-----------------------------------------

To be continued...

Word count: 580