The Savings - Leonardo

(These four chapters are dedicated to @Official_Mad because they recommended it a few chapters ago, enjoy. I know I did this basically on the first four chapters, but I mean- I updated, are you really complaining?)

Leonardo

Ding

The sound of the door makes at the gas station as you walk out. You went out at about one in the morning because you were craving some ice cream, so you walked to the gas station down the street from you and got some.

So far, it was going well and the mission was successful, of course, you were scared about walking alone.. at night, especially since you were pretty sure Leo wasn't watching over you on the rooftops in the middle of the night.

You purse your lips, looking down at the bag full of four things of ice cream, if you were going to get some you might as well make it last. You look behind you as you hear the sound of feet tapping behind you, seeing a regular looking guy, you huff, grabbing your keys out silently and holding them in your hands like a weapon.

You gulp, turning down the street of your apartment, seeing if he would follow you. You glance behind you again, letting out a sigh of relief as you no longer see him behind you. You scream as someone yanks you into the alleyway closest to you.

You kick and bite as you get dragged further into the alleyway. You grunt as they throw you up against the wall, dropping your bag. Your eyes water, scared for your life. You feel something cold and sharp up against your neck, closing your eyes you accepted your fate.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." A voice says from the alleyway. You sigh in relief, knowing at least someone came for you. "Uh huh, and what're you going to do about it?" the voice goes quiet, the guy in front of you pulling you away from the wall as he walks the opposite direction of the voice, the knife still against your neck.

You look into the alleyway, hopefully seeing those familiar blue eyes, but you don't all you see is the shine of a- hockey stick? "I asked, what your going to do about it!?" The guy behind you yells, making you flinch.

"Oh, I don't know, a little bit of this, a little bit of that." the voice says mockingly, the guy behind you only pushing the knife further into your neck. You restrain yourself from swallowing, not wanting to put anymore pressure onto your neck.

The guy in front of you seems to grab something from his pocket, putting it on the ground, "You should seriously let her go, man." He says, readying his hockey stick. He hits whatever he put on the ground, the guy behind you quickly ducking, leaving a small cut on your neck.

You scream as something incredibly sharp and long is stabbed through the back of your thigh, you gasp, looking down and seeing the small handle of a blade sticking out the back. "Shit." The guy in front of you whisper yells, hitting the guy in the head with his hockey stick as you fall to the ground.

He runs over to you shortly after, going to touch your leg before retracting it. "Shit, shit, shit." He repeats, getting his phone out, "Hey, you're going to be okay, okay?" he says, lifting up the hockey mask he was wearing on his face.

You groan, fading in and out of consciousness, he holds your head, the phone still ringing, "Hey, hey, stay with me." He states, obviously panicking, he sighs in relief as the phone stops ringing, someone picking up.

The last thing you hear before you pass out is:

"Donnie! Donnie, I need your help, asap!"

----------------------------------------------------------

(I'm sorry this isn't exactly what you wanted, I needed a way to introduce April and Casey, I'm sorry!!)

To be continued

Word count: 680