Needles - Donatello

Donatello

You groan awake as you squint your eyes open, your whole body hurting and still seemingly paralyzed. You force your eyes open all the way, a plain white ceiling staring right back at you. The room wasn't as bright as it looked through your eyelids, many liters of different substances lining the countertops.

You try to sit up, getting tugged back down from a restraint wrapping around your torso and thighs. You furrow your brows, flopping your head back down on the examining table you were currently laying on. 

"Ah, yes, you're finally awake." 

You try to pear around at the person who was speaking, but all you could see was the tan-ish lab coat in the corner of your eye as you peered over at them the best you could. 

You keep your mouth shut, glaring in the somewhat distance that the man was, "Oh don't be such a downer, sweetheart, I'm sure you'll like it here after a while." You try your best to keep all of the nasty words you wanted to say in,

"I won't be here long, believe me."

You arch your back, trying to wiggle your way out of the binds on your chest, "I doubt it, your little boyfriend is not going to find you here and you are not going to break yourself out of those straps."

You roll your eyes, lifting up one of your feet and trying to get the binds off of your thighs, wiggling around as much and ferociously as you could. "Hey! Stop that!" the man growls, stomping over to you.

He holds your torso down angrily as you take this chance to kick him in the face with all of your might. "Ah! Fucker!" 

You try to fight your way out of it, trying to sit up as you hear the binds ripping, "Fuck this." He mumbles in his accent, walking away while holding his nose as you continued to try to rip it, starting to panic.

He comes back over with an incredibly large needle with a bright hot pink serum in the syringe. You struggle harder, pulling at the restraints with multiple grunts leaving your mouth, "Sorry, sweetheart, you're just really making me angry."

He grabs your hair, pulling your head back and stabbing the syringe into the vein that led directly to your heart, injecting the serum.

It felt as though your heart was going to explode right out of your chest as it stopped beating, and then...

You couldn't feel anything.

-----

Donatello's POV

I take off my glasses to rub my face with a loud and tired sigh. After (Y/N) went missing for a week I'd taken all of my time off of the projects I was attempting to finish and put all of my hours and days into tracking them down, although it wasn't going very far.

Their phone had either been smashed or completely tinkered with and turned off, making it untraceable, and I couldn't find a single trace of them on any of the video cameras in all of Downtown New York. 

I was starting to lose both hope and motivation, and I felt as though my eyes were going to implode due to how little sleep I had gotten, but I couldn't give up, I love them for shell's sake, and I wasn't going to give up on them now, not now, not ever.

I shake my head, getting all of the intrusive thoughts out of my mind, going directly back to tapping into the camera's feed all over the city and looking for any slight sight of (Y/N) or where they possibly could've gone.

I spent hours, yet again, tonight searching for them, until, on hour 5, I found exactly what I was looking for.

My eyes widen as the camera on the 12th floor of the building next to (Y/N)'s turns over to look at the rooftop of their building, there I see (Y/N) getting tased while she tries to run away from a man in a trench coat.

 I glare at the screen, my blood boiling with the fumes of my anger,

I will find you,

No matter what.

For you, my love.

--------------------------------

To be continued...

Word count: 700