"Accidental" Tellings - Raphael

(Use of Strong Language ⚠️)

Raphael

Raph had been ignoring you for a few weeks, and you were so sad and angry that you had to tell your followers and subscribers that you wouldn't be posting or updating for awhile, because of some personal issues.

But you had to go to a meet and greet today that you absolutely had to go to. You made your way to Starbucks and tried your best to avoid paparazzi the best you could, but you still saw a few cameras flashing your way.

Being famous is good and all, but it could get annoying a lot of the times, paparazzi could be a lot of work, plus handling your fans and posts is stressful.

You got to sign a few autographs on your way, and basically everyone you met was super nice, and said they felt bad for interuppting your day.

But some of the guys you signed an autograph for were absolute creeps, and you hated it. You got to Starbucks and got your original signing a few peoples cups while you were there, and also signing a workers name tag.

Your hand had already become pretty tired of signing people's things, but you knew you had to keep it up, knowing that you had a whole day of signing ahead of you. You went outside of Starbucks and saw the limo your assistant had ordered, waiting for you, so you went and hopped in and they drove you to your assigned makeup artist for this event.

You had always felt weird driving around in a limo, like you were showing off your money, and you didn't really like that. You got to the makeup artist, she complimented your outfit, and how pretty you were, and she was overall really nice.

After you finished that, you hopped back into the limo and finished your coffee.

After the meet and greet you were really tired and cranky, and you just wanted to go home and go to bed, luckily your assistant, Jessie, had asked the driver to drive you home afterwards.

You got home and thanked the driver, made yourself some food and went upstairs to shower.

You finished and we're about to walk out of your room before you heard a voice behind you, "Where have you been all day?"

You turned around and see Raph and rolled your eyes, "What do you want, Raph?" You asked, really not wanting to deal with his bullshit right now.

"Answer my question first, (Y/N)!" He shouted, sounding extremely angry, "And why would you care?! You've been ignoring me for weeks, not giving a shit about where I was then!"

Raph huffed and got quiet, you rolled your eyes again and walked downstairs, really not wanting to deal with him.

"(Y/N)! Don't walk away from me!" You ignored him and continued your descent up the stairs. You heard him stomping his way after you, but you couldn't care any less.

He had no right to be fussy and angry with you, so you weren't gonna talk to him, especially if he was acting like this.

He grabbed your arm and spun you around, he looked furious, "Why!? Why should I talk to you Raphael?!"

"Because I love you! Okay!?"

---------------------------------------------------

To be continued

Word count: 551