Period - Raphael

(I don't remember what I named your director earlier in the story, if I even did, so his names Dan now... Yay)

Raphael

You groan in the back seat of your directors car, you just got done with another film session and you were in terrible pain. 'Cause in the middle of your session, you got your period, just your luck.

Your director, Dan, sighs, looking in the rear view mirror at you, "I'm sorry, (Y/N), I wish we called it off when you got it." He says, he knew singing only made your pain worse, for some reason, you sigh, "It's alright, it happens."

You lean your head on the seat, knowing what your going to have to deal with when you get back to your hotel, since you couldn't bring the paparazzi back to your house.

You sigh as the car stops, a huge crowd of people surrounding around the car, Dan hops out first, Jessie, your assistant, hopping out of the car that had been following you guys. Four guards walk you to the door, cameras flashing every which way.

"(Y/N)!" The paparazzi yells repeatedly, shoving microphones past the guards and into your face. You sigh as you walk into the door, the guards blocking them behind you, Jessie walking you up the stairs and to your room.

You sigh, flopping onto the hotel bed, "I hate paparazzi." You groan into the sheets while Jessie chuckles while grabbing your bath bag, starting up a bath for you, "Well, I'm going to go talk to Dan about dinner, then I will go over your schedule tomorrow while you bathe, okay?"

You nod, sitting up, jumping as you hear a thump on the balcony the second she leaves, "God, I hate all of those people up in your business." Raph says as he walks into the room, grabbing your face and kissing you.

You chuckle, holding onto his bandanna while you two make out, "Well, that just made my sucky day a hell of a lot better." You say into the kiss, locking the door and texting Jessie to talk to Dan for a little bit longer and that you were dealing with something important.

He frowns, furrowing his brows, "What made today so bad?" he asks while cupping your face again, you huff, "Well, it was a good day filming, but I started my period in the middle of the session. Paparazzi only made it worse."

He purses his lips, putting your foreheads together, you smile, closing your eyes, "Not even to mention about my birthday party I have to go to this weekend." You sigh, shaking your head.

He smiles, obviously planning something. "What're you smiling about?" you ask, he shakes his head, "Nothing, I've just got a sweet birthday present for you." You raise a brow, looking at him suspiciously.

"Can I come in, (Y/N)!?" Jessie yells and asks from outside the door, your eyes widen, standing up and shoving Raph out the window, "I'm so sorry." You whisper. He shakes his head, waving a hand around, "It's fine."

He jumps away and you sigh, sitting on the chair on the balcony. "Come in!" You shout out to Jessie, she rushes in, looking around, "Important?! And I couldn't come?!" she says, walking over to you.

You giggle, looking out at the view, "I had to deal with something, boyfriend." You trail off, looking at New York's lights. She huffs, "Well, I got dinner situated, it's on its way. And desert, I got your favorite!" She sings.

You smile, "Your the best." you say as you walk into the bathroom for your bath, hopping in and relaxing, you had to go to bed early tonight, for once.

------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...

Word Count: 620