The Savings - Michelangelo

Michelangelo

It had been a normal day at work, and you were now on your way home. Walking through the surprisingly empty streets of New York City, you had complained to the other employee's about how you had to get off late today because someone walked in five minutes before closing asking for six pizza's.

You huff, taking your hat off and running a hand through your hair, you were glad one of the other girls let you borrow her perfume or you would've smelled like shit.

You close your eyes, taking the all to familiar route home. You hated doing this almost every night but at least you got to look forward to seeing Mickey, now. Since you two were back together.

You lick your lips, grabbing out the tazar from your bag, you never liked walking alone, at night, especially. You look around, staying away from all of the alleyways, while also not going into the street, and also keeping an eye out.

As you look into the darkness of the alleyways, you can't help but feel like someone was looking right back at you, which only made you shiver more.

BANG

"Ow, shit, shit, shit." You whisper after accidentally walking face first into a pole, you close your eyes, now having a minor headache. Your eyes snap right back open though, hearing giggling from the darkness of the alleyway.

Besides all of your senses telling you to go check it out, you weren't really in the mood to get murdered, so you ran. Hearing nobody behind you, you look behind you, only to be tripped.

You groan as you head makes contact with the ground, "Looks like we've got a runner, boys." You look over at your tazar that was now laying on the ground. Starting to army crawl for it only got you a kick to the ribs.

You hiss in pain, reaching down and holding your side, "I-I have money, just take it." You state, looking up at the people and memorizing their faces the best you could, "Oh, sweetie, were not here for money, we just want a good time."

You hold back a gag, going for the tazar again, only for it to be kicked out of your reach by one of the two guys. You gasp for air as one of them puts a chain around your neck, choking you. You gasp for air, but they were holding it to tight.

You reach up to your neck, tearing at the chain and trying to ease some pressure. You huff as they kick you in the ribs over and over again, both of them laughing to themselves. You cough up some blood, all you felt was physical pain.

Everything started to go black, your lunges and brain both loosing oxygen at rapid speeds. As you start to black out you got one last kick and then both of their presences disappearing, someone lifted you off the ground, making you groan in pain and reach for your ribs.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god. (Y/N), are you okay?" I mean, obviously not, but you couldn't respond, you were too out of it. You tried to get as much air in as possible but your lunges weren't allowing it.

"Sensei's gonna be pissed." Was the last thing you heard before you blacked out.

-----------------------------------------------------

To be continued

Word Count: 560