I stood up and threw my chair away, walking from the table.

"Maybe he needs someone to actually make him happy, unlike you." Elaine said.

I twitched at the comment, turned around and growled, looking down. I go to the table and grab the necklace Ban gave me. I walk to where Elaine sits and smirk. "Let me put this on you," I say, feeling my eyes turn black.

I begin to choke her with it.

"ELAINE!" King and Ban yell. Suddenly, I get pulled away from her as I continue choking.

"Stay away from her," they say in unison. I grip the necklace in my hand, throw it down and smash the jewel.

"You were better when you were dead," I say, growling, like a hungry predator looking at their next meal.

My aura was growing large and evil and I tilted my head, smirking. Elaine got up and walked towards me. She gave off a similar evil grin. "Seeing you get angry like that makes my day, dumb-" shes cut off as I grip her throat.

"Perish."

"N-no Ace!"

I created a small force of demonic power and blasted her away with it and breathed inwards. She flew away but levitated in the air, extending her hand. She was going to do Miracle Wind. My black reaper marks shine in the moonlight as my now black demonized eyes stare her down. She fires the wind bullets and I dodge.

She fires one directly at me and I punch it, sending it back and it hit her in the face.

"Stop it you two! Ace quit it" Elizabeth said, getting worried.

"No Ace. Tell them how bad you really want to hurt me. How bad you want me to go back to being dead." She said, smiling. "You hate me for taking Ban away from you, dont you? Makes you want to kill me, doesnt it?"

Immediately, I punched her and sent her flying passed Diane. I screamed as I almost landed another punch on her. The punch I missed, cracked the ground hard enough for Diane to fall on her back. "DONT RUN FROM ME!" I screamed, allowing that demonic power to take over.

"Captain said, enough!" Ban screamed, standing in between us as I took off my scythe and twirled it around.

"Ace-"

"Stay away from me." I said plainly to Ban, growing seriously angry. "I hate you." The demonic aura took over completley. I growled and then the aura grew out of control. I screamed as the power within felt as if it couldnt be contained.

"Ace? What's wrong?!" Diane asked, looking concerned. "Is she okay?" Ban asked as black liquid came from my mouth.

"I despise you both," I say, in a voice unlike mine. That must be the deep darkness within me. The anger, distress and depression I felt was here.

As fast as possible, I kicked Ban's head off and rushed towards Elaine. Firing wind at me, I dodged then cut her with my scythe. She screamed in pain.as I went near her for another blow, Ban held me back.

"Ace, I'm so sorry."

I yanked his arm off completely and kicked him away.

"Stay back, monster!" Elaine screamed. King raced to her. "Doing that is going to make her want to kill you."

"Your the only monster I see, snake." I replied, creating a giant scythe out of demon aura.

"Nagi: Demon Scythe Magic," I gripped it and began to swing but then, I felt a light trickle of rain hit my forehead. It was Merlins finger.

"Restrain yourself," she said, letting her finger rub against my head. Immediately, I calmed down and regain control over my body and passed out.

While I passed out, Merlin was out of magical power since she took a large hit from Zeldris. I heard Elizabeth helped her but needed to be alone.

I opened my eyes and looked around, feeling weak. My body is in much more pain than I expected. I rubbed my arm and the marks were blue.

"Ace, are you okay?" Ban came in, asking.

I glared at him. "Your a pig."

"Look, I know I messed up big time but-"

"Ban, I dont wanna hear anything from you. This is the second time you messed up big time with Elaine. I was truly and honestly hurt, feeling a bunch of emotions at the same time. Did you know that Yakima cut his connection with me? No, because you were so contented about Elaine. The girl I thought you moved on from. But shes right. I don't make you happy."

Ban stared at me. "Stay away from me. I dont care for either of you," I said, standing up and walking away from him. I hated him. I hated Elaine. I hated myself for letting my aura get the best of me.

"Found you." The message came to me in my brain. I was confused and the letters were accompanied by a blade.

*Meanwhile*

Queen Orion smiled."I finally found you, Ace." She said, smiling hard. She clapped her hands together. "I'm going to end you first."