Not much of a party person I guess? -Chapter 5

A/N: So this chapter is reeeeeeally late but we’re gonna pretend it’s still Halloween xD sorry about this late update I’ve been trying to update Messed up Directions so much that I forgot about this one D: but here is the next chapter of Kryptonite. By the way if anyone wants any shoutouts or fan4fan tell me:3

Don’t forget to drop a beautiful comment,Vote, Fan and all that stuff. Love y’all!

_May’s POV_

What to wear what to wear! Ahh!

I run around my room trying to find something for Harry’s Halloween party that he asked me to yesterday and it’s impossible to find anything to wear!

I look around my room that has clothes thrown all over the floor and every inch of furniture. I flop down on the bed thinking this is pointless when I hear my phone buzz from across the room. I snap my head up and rush over to get it, it’s a text message from…Harry. I smirks as I read the text:

‘Oh and it’s a lingerie costume party so don’t wear a lot of clothing ;) see ya in thirty minutes.’

Yes! I mean I know it sounds bad but I have a ton of lingerie, there’s hope after all. But the only down side if I’ve got thirty minutes to get ready, I’m screwed.

I jumps off the bed and throw my clothes off, I look my drawer and pull out a hip length satin bra/shirt that’s black with pink lace along the cleavage, and some black lace undies. Hehe undies.

I quickly curl my hair and spray on my Sweet in Paris perfume, now for the final touch. I pull out my trunk from under my bed and put on my thigh strap, with three knives in it. I look in the mirror to make sure you can see the strap of knives just under the silky shirt. I added comfortable leather boots to the outfit bringing it all together.

I grin, perfect.  I apply some mascara, blush and lip gloss before grabbing my long black cotton jacket, and throwing it over me so it covers my whole body pretty much.

I grabbed my phone and to the door just as I hear Harry honk. I take a deep breath and walk outside into the cool night air. I climb into Harry’s silver range rover and smile at him, “Hey, Harry.”

He smiles flashing me his dimples, that is adorable. Wait…no it’s not, he’s my long lost best friend he’s not adorable.

“Like the um, jacket?” he asks as he pulls out of my driveway.

I chuckle, “I’ll take it off at the party, I have lingerie underneath it, dummy.”

He smirks, “Like my costume?”

I look down from his eyes, his chest is bare which I must say is pretty damn- No! I can’t think like that. He’s wearing black pajama cotton pants that look way more comfortable than what I’m wearing.

I smile up at him, “Nice, I guess? You look like you just woke up?” I laugh and start messing with his radio.

“Yeah but I look damn sexy when I just wake up.” He smirks at me and winks multiple times which just makes is face look like it’s having a spasm, which makes me laugh harder.

After a few more minutes of dancing like idiots and laughing we pull up to his house, my jaw drops. His house was fucking huge! I guess it would be since he was a huge popstar. The U shaped driveway as packed with tons of cars, cars where even lined up on the street. There must have been a hundred people here!

“Harry there are tons of people here I’m going to get lost.” I laugh and step out of the car, hugging the long coat to my chest.

As Harry and I walk up I can hear loud music practically bursting from the house, “Hey Harry what if no one likes me?”