'My Haz'? Um no -Chapter 12

A/N: Hey guys! So this chapter is going to be filled with some fighting ;D Just a warning, hope you enjoy it! Don’t forget to drop a beautiful comment,Vote, Fan and all of that mazing junk :3 xxx love y’all!

_May’s POV_

“May!”

I hear my name being called from outside my bedroom, I’d been laying in here with Liam watching TV while we drive to the photo shoot, but I guess we’d finally arrived, I hadn’t even noticed.

“Be right back.” I say to Liam before jumping off the bed and into the living room, Paul was standing there, leaning on the counter of the kitchen.

I smile at him, “Hey partner.”

He chuckles, “Ready to head to the photo shoot? We go first to scan the area, then the boys arrive.”

I nod, “Yeah sure, just let me change real quick.”

He nods and starts talking to Niall who’s watching tv on the couch.

I dash back into my room and head to my small dresser that has all my unpacked clothes in it. “Paul and I are going to scan the area before you guys go in.”

He chuckles, “Is someone gonna hide a bomb or something?”

I laugh and shrug while pulling out a pair of skinny jeans and a black tank-top, “I guess. But I’m going to change then head out with him, so I’ll see you there?”

He climbs down to the end of the bed and sits there smiling at me, “See you there, love.”

I smile and give him a peck on the cheek, “Bye.”

I walk out the room and into the living room, the rest of the boys were on the couch watching TV, they didn’t notice me so I just slipping into the bathroom to change. After changing, I throw on a dash of makeup and put my hair in a pony-tail. I didn’t look my best but not too bad, I mean I’m just the security for fucks sake.

“Paul?” I walk out of the bathroom and towards Paul who’s waiting by the door, “Ready to go?”

He nods, “Yeah, see ya there boys.” He walks out the door, the rest of the boys yelling ‘byes’.

“Bye boys.” I wave and smile at them, Harry was laying on the phone with his phone in his face so he didn’t notice me.

At the photo shoot Paul and I did a search around the building, we split up so we could cover more ground. I of course had three knives on me and a Taser, ya never know ya know?

After searching the place I made my way back to the main room with all the fancy cameras and bright lights. I can hear a lot of people talking and flashes of cameras, a lot of:

 ‘look over here!’

 ‘okay now pout’

‘no, no no more sexy. Make love to the camera!.’

Okay well maybe not the last one but whatever.

As I walk into the room I see Niall and Liam doing shots, Louis’s over to the side getting a jacket fixed or something, Zayn’s getting his hair done and Harry…hmm where was Haz?

I walk around, not knowing exactly where to go or stand, I then spot Harry standing with his back to me his hands in his curls. I could see him talking to someone but I couldn’t quiet tell who. I start making my way over to him, I try not to trip over all the cords and things lying around the floor. But I eventually make my way to him, I stop behind him and tap on his shoulder.