It's simple-Chapter 37

A/N: I haven’t really been happy with my own chapter lately, so I’m going to try and make them better. But when should I end this? I probably be ending it pretty soon, it can’t go on forever sadly :/

Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve updated, I’m currently on vacation and it’s taken me a while to twist things up like I have. Hope you guys don’t hate me for changing it all like this but I thought I needed something fresh in this book.

_May’s POV_

It’s been three months since we took Kayla from the agency, you’d think I’d be filled with joy right now. Niall and Kalya are dating, the tour’s over so the boys can finish up their movie, everything’s supposed to be great.

So why was I sitting here at my desk crying, when everything’s supposed to be perfect. The answer, well, it’s simple really, but let me start in the beginning.

*June 9th, two weeks after breaking into the agency *

“Sooo, how’d it go?” I ask as Kaya walks into my new apartment that management helped me pay for after the tour, it was a two bedroom but still was roomy.

I had a large dark leather couch, decent sized tv and marble counter tops in my small-ish kitchen. I loved it, I dressed it like my old one. Homey yet adventuress, I had tons of pictures around the room most of them of Harry and I, a whole wall dedicated to goofy pictures I’d taken with the other boys. Then a small wooden bookshelf full of pictures frames with pictures of Kayla and I in them. She had become my little sister ever since we took her from the agency. After I murdered my Aunt…I almost died in the process but Harry actually helped me. At one point she held a knife to my neck as Harry snuck up behind her and hit her with a bat he found somewhere. I thought she was going to kill me as she pressed my own knife to my neck. But here came my knight in shining armor to rescue me when it return it should have been me helping him. But I guess it was time for the tables to turn. After he knocked her out I closed my eyes and snapped her neck. It was emotionally I’ll put it that way, I cried for days but there was nothing else I could do.

After my aunts death I announced to the girls and few bodyguards there that I was in charge. I ordered the men to bury her somewhere I could visit. They thought it was stupid because I was the one to kill her in the first place but she was still the woman who raised me…the least I could do was put a few flowers there every year. The agency welcomed me, most of the girls more excited than I was. I organized assassins and trained some of the girls, I hadn’t had any new ones yet but I knew the day would come when I had to decide what to do with a girl whose parents had died in my business.

The boys were living in a single apartments a few miles from me, Louis had his own, along with Harry and Liam, while Niall shared one with Zayn. But Harry always slept with me, either I spent the night at his house or he at mine. We were perfectly happy, completely content.

Kayla smiles a blush already rising on her cheeks, “It was fantastic, he took me to this little park and we watched the stars on this little blanket. He’s so sweet, May.”

I grin, sitting down on my cool leather couch, “That’s great, you’re seventeen now, and dating Niall. God you’re making me feel old.” I chuckle, suddenly my phone beeps, 1 new message, Haz<3

I instantly smile as I read, Ready for bed love? (:

“Well, tell Harry I said hello.” Kayla smirks as she stands up, slinging her small leather purse over her shoulder.

I roll my eyes, “Night, babe.” I tend to call her babe more often, it was almost like a motherly instinct.

I quickly reply as soon as I hear her door shut. I’ll be over at yours in ten? (: