Ice Cream-Chapter 30

_May’s POV_

“I’m just a teenage dirtbag baby, listen to Iron Maiden maybe!” Harry sings, swinging his microphone in the air as Louis takes over on his solo. I feel a grin creep onto my lips as I watch then all from my spot behind stage.

Harry looks over at me and grins before doing his hair shake thing. I still can’t believe it, he…was…all…MINE.

Paul walks over to me and tells me I can take my position on the front of the stage in front of the gate. Ugh, that meant I couldn’t watch Harry and the boys, I had to watch girls scream and cry over them. I nod and do as I’m told, as I’m walking out the door from behind stage I smile at a few fellow security guards and show a few of them my vest.

I stand in the middle of the stage, my arms crossed over my chest as I tap my foot and occasionally bounce along to the song even though I wanted to flip out and dance along to it. This was my favorite song….ever, and I have to say the boys almost make it better.

“No she doesn’t know what she’s missing!” Liam finishes before Niall takes over.

I scan through the faces all in front of me, not really paying attention. But through the extremely loud base and screaming I manage to hear one girl yelling my name. Huh?

I point to myself confused, she nods a huge grin on her face. She points above me and screams, bouncing up and down.

I look at her confused before turning around, there my curly haired boyfriend sat on the edge of the stage next to me. How did I not notice him? He grins before taking in a breath and singing a beautiful ‘yeah’, I never thought a word so simple would sound so good. He drags it out, holding his hand on his diaphragm as the veins on his neck pops out. He smirk at me as the base and guitar finish out. I smile, not being able to help myself. I had every reason to smile, have I mentioned that Harry was mine?

He grins and waves to a few fans, I turn back around and wave a few also that were trying to get my attention. I suddenly see Kayla walk over to me, she smile and waves at me shyly.

I smile, leaning to her ear so she can hear me. Even though I still have to yell. “What are you doing out here?”

She shrugs, “Paul said I could come out here with you.”

I nod, she stand next to me but keeps turning her head to the left trying to see Niall. She waves at him, a sky smile tugging at her lips. I roll my eyes, they were too cute. They’d be a couple soon just watch.

“May! MAY!” I look at the girl in front of me. She’s holing out a pin and paper to me, what could it hurt?

I hesitantly walk up to her and smile, yelling hi at her. She grins as the girls around her take pictures and videos. What the hell was going on…this’s never happened to me before.

I sign my name on her paper, but I see a question on it. I quickly read, ‘Are you and Harry dating?’ under the question here’s two empty boxes. I think about it for a second before smirking. I hold up a finger saying just a minute. All the boys are talking and walking around so I motion Harry over to us, he sits on the edge of the stage and flashes us a smile. The girls waves like a crazy person, leaning over the gate as far as she can. Harry leans too and gives her a high five quickly pulling back before any of the girls can pull him over. They’re like ninjas.

I take the paper and pen from her to show Harry, he looks at me before smiling. This boy may be a popstar but I’d always see the young Harry that I’ve always known. He takes the pen and checks yes before leaning down to kiss my cheek. I blush and hand the items back over to the girl. She looks at it and squeals. Mouthing thank you over and over again, I probably just made that girls night. Hell she might explode, screaming that Harry and May touched her pen. I step back away from the gate and lean against the stage, Harry drapes his arm around my shoulders. I really hope fans didn’t hate me for this… but how could I not love this? Of course I could do without the screaming girls but I just loved being close to him. I look over at one of the big screens to my right, they had me Harry…and Zayn behind Harry and I making stupid faces. Greeeeeeat… that would be all over Tumblr in about an hour.