Meltdown-Chapter 8

A/N: Hey guys! So what do you y’all think of Liam and May being together? I like it, but I dunno it May change, hehe pun. Anyways don’t forget to drop a beautiful comment,Vote, Fan and all that stuff. Love y’all!

Ohh and Merry Christmas! :3

_May’s POV_

“Oh come on, Liam!”

I groan, “Are you serious right now?”

He laughs, “Yes, I am.”

“You can’t seriously think Iron Man is better than Captain America.”

He shrugs, “He is, it’s a fact.”

I roll my eyes and twine my fingers in his hair, we’re both laying on our sides on his bed, my arm under his head. “Fine, let’s agree to disagree.”

He smiles sweetly at me, “Agreed.”

I return the smile and lean in to-

“IF I GO CRAZY THEN WILL YOU STILL CALL ME SUPER MAN, I’F I’M ALONE AND WELL WILL YOU BE THERE HOLDING MY HAND, I’LL KEEP YOU BY MY SIDE WITH MY SUPER HUMAN MIGHT, KRYPTONITE-“

I groan and pull away from Liams Lips to pull out my phone form my back pocket.

“Hello?”

“May, I’m going to need you to come in. We have a target we need taking out but no ones in today, come on in, yeah?”

I sigh and roll over to the edge of the bed, handing my legs over. “Yeah sure, I guess. But just one today. I’ll be there soon.”

I start putting my Converse on and standing up, “Where are you going?”

I frown, I hated lying. “I have to head to work.” Not exactly a lie right?

“Ohh, well where do you work I can drop you off?”

I bite my lower lip and look at him, “Um, no I’ll be fine. Thank so.”

He nods slightly and walks around the bed to stand in front of me, he wraps his arms around me and smiles, “I’ll see you tonight or tomorrow? I don’t want to miss a second of being with you before I leave.”

I give him a small smile and nod, “I’ll be back tonight.”

He grins, “Great. See you soon, babe.”

I smile and peck his lips, “Bye.”

I walk out of his room and down the stairs, ugh I really didn’t want to go to work today, it was always so-

“Leaving so soon?”

I snap my head up at the sound of Harry’s voice, shit, forget he was here.

“Um yeah, bye.”

I keep walking towards the door but a hand tightens on my arm stopping me in mid-step, “Why are you leaving I thought you were having a good time with Liam?”

I look up into Harry eyes and narrow mine, “I was, but I have to go to work. Have any more questions for me, Harry?”

He drops his hand and shakes my head slightly, “No, I understand. Go, and be careful.”

He takes a step back and keeps his eyes on the floor, I can’t read his face but there’s something off about him, like he’s having some inner turmoil.

I nod and walk out the door, that was weird. Why would he care where I was going? I’m sure that blonde twig was somewhere around to keep him company.