Explain please?-Chapter 2

A/N: So this chapter is for me newest fan :D I know have four lovely fans instead of three. Yeah simple math, I know I’m cool xD So anyways, thanks for fanning! :3

Oh and enjoy the chapter :3

 Ohh and the picture on the side is of May's dress :o

*May’s POV*

“So, I think we should probably talk about why I almost killed you, and why I’m seeing you know of all times.” I laughed lightly as Harry nodded and opened the bathroom door for me. I hoped no one noticed us, that’s hella embarrassing.

As we walked towards an empty table I could feel eyes on me, the four boys who were with Harry were watching us and whispering in each other’s ear.

“Don’t mind them, they’re just nosy.” Harry pulls my chair out for me and gracefully takes his seat across from me.

I can’t believe I was looking at Harry, my Harry, the boy who was my only friend through freshman year. The boy who helped me through the beatings my uncle gave me. Oh did I mention? Lisa’s husband when I was fifteen used to beat me almost every day, he would slap me shove me into walls, but every beating got worse. The more he drank the more he beat me. My aunt had no idea at the time that this was happening, and I wasn’t going to tell her, I was much too afraid of my “uncle”, I would cover up any bruises I had. One day I had come home from school, Aunt Lisa was at work so I went up to my room to start on my homework when he called my name. I knew he drunk by the sound of his voice. I came downstairs and before I knew it he had me pushed up against the wall, a bottle of whiskey in his hand.

*Flash back*

“Stop please!” I beg, as his hands on my wrists get tighter and tighter.

He smirked evilly and threw me onto the couch, he sat on top of me kissing my neck and face sloppily. I screamed for help but no one heard me, I screamed till my throat hurt but no one was there. No one was there to get the disgusting man off of me, he raped me that day. After he was done with me he grabbed his bottle and walked into his room. I shakily collected my clothes, pain shooting through my entire body, and ran out of the house knowing exactly where I was going.

I ran as fast as my legs would carry me, once I came up to the door of the house I pounded on the door with my sweaty and shaking fists, hoping and praying he was home.

The door opened to reveal a smiling Harry, “God May I thought you were going to break down my-“

His face shifted from a smile to a deep frown, he pulled me into his arms and pulled me into the house with him. He carried me bridal style into his room as I cried and sobbed into his shirt.

He sat down on his bed, me in his lap. “Shh May, its okay. He’s a terrible, disgusting excuse for a human.”

He gently stroked my hair murmuring sweet and sympathetic nothings.

“He-He r-raped me.” I stuttered trying to catch my breath as I clutched Harry’s shirt in my fists.

Harry tensed beneath me, “He’s a nasty man, May. He doesn’t deserve to live in that house, much less live at all.”

Harry was pissed but was holding it off to comfort me, I winced as my body shook, I was a virgin so I was hurting a ton. My stomach ached painfully; my legs were exhausted, my head pounding. Most of all my lower area was in sharp pain.

I closed my eyes tightly, shedding tears on Harry’s shirt, “It hurts Harry. Please don’t make me go back there, please make him go away.”