Fights,Dreams,&Dirty Dancing-21

A/N: Ohmigod sorry it’s been so long since I’ve written a chapter D: but here’s one and please don’t hate me :3 and I always love feedback so don’t forget to drop a beautiful comment,Vote,Fan and all of that stuff.

*May’s POV*

I roll over in my soft warm bed, stretching my arms out to my sides, feeling the warm skin of someone’s chest-THE FUCK?

I shoot up into a sitting position to see who the hell is in my bed, “Zayn?!”

He groans and sits up his dark brown hair spiked up in a mess, “Go back to sleep May.”

I smack his bare chest as he tries to lay his head back down, “Why the hell are you in my bed?” I whisper yell at him.

He winces, “Think May, you weren’t even drunk.”

I blink and try to think back to last night at the KCA’s. Suddenly it all comes rushing back to me.

*The Previous night*

“I feel like throwing up.”

Zayn looks over at me while we sit at the bar of the celebrities after party, “Why?”

“Harry and that girl are practically becoming one.” I glare at the scene in front of me, Harry and a ginger hoe are grinding so close together they might as well just eat each other to be closer. Ew.

Zayn chuckles, “Jealous much?”

I snap my head his direction, “Am not.” Even though my chest was about to explode I didn’t want Zayn knowing….or did I?

I slowly smirk, “You know what Zayn, yeah I am jealous. But we’re about to see if I’m not the only one that gets jealous. Dance with me.”

His eyes widen, “May are you sure about this?” his British accent coming off strong over the music.

I nod, “I’m sure. Just make it look like we’re having a really good time.”

He shrugs, “Why the hell not.” He stands up and holds his hand out to me, I take it and walk to the dance floor exactly to the left of Harry and the ginger.

I put my arms around Zayn’s neck and grin, “Just act like you told me a joke.”

He shrugs, smirking. “Joke Joke Joke Joke Joke.”

I laugh but I really am laughing, Zayn’s funny. “Nice one.” I start to sway my hips to the music, I turn my back to Zayn and start to grind to his hips. I fight the urge to grimace since I think of Zayn as a brother. I can feel him tense under me but he looks completely happy.

I turn back to him and put my face dangerously close to his neck, I whisper in his ear. “Is he looking?”

He chuckles, “Oh yeah.”

I smirk, “Perfect. Thanks Zayn, I think that’s enough.”

I pull back and smile at him, “No problem May, I’m gonna go get a drink and watch all the drunk people.”

I roll my eyes, “Have fun.”

I start walking to the exit, making my way through the crowds of celebrities and random drunk people. Hey did I just step on Taylor Laughtners foot? Awesome!

“Fuck you!”

I stop in mid step and turn around to see people crowding around something, I could have sworn that was Harry’s deep angry drunken voice.