What a disgusting man...-Chapter 17

A/N: Woah it’s been a while since I’ve updated :O I have gotten amazing feedback on this book and I want to thank everyone who reads it! I love all of you, but don’t forget to drop a beautiful comment,Vote,Fan and everything that’s lovely xxx :3

_May’s POV_

I opened my eyes to a dark and cold room, I flutter my eyelashes trying to see where exactly I was. The last thing I remember was being carried away by that man.

After my eyes adjust I see the man who kidnapped me sitting in a lawn chair a little ways across the room. I seemed to be in what looked like an abandoned building, the ceiling was gone, just leaving the pipes and vents in the open that were all covered in gross cobwebs and who knows what else. The room was completely empty, nowhere to hide I guess…

I reach for my knifes but come to a stop, my hands were tied behind my back with what felt like a belt. Seriously? A belt? Ha, that was one of the easiest things to escape from. I had practiced for this. My feet were also tied in a belt. This guy didn’t know shit about kidnapping people.

“Don’t even think about escaping Maylee. I have a shotgun in my hands and I know how to use it.”

I look up at the voice of the man, he is in fact holding a large shotgun in his hands, just sitting there staring at me. I sigh, guess I was going to be sitting here for a while.

“So, mind telling me why you’ve kidnapped me?” I ask with a blank face. I was trained not to give any emotion if ever captured. Emotions show weakness.

He smirks, “Oh don’t tell me you don’t know who I am.”

I shrug, “The ginger bread man?”

He smiles, “Still stubborn I see. I always liked that about you.”

I roll my eyes trying to have as much attitude as possible, though on the inside I wasted to cry and scream for help.  “Get to the point, old man.”

He chuckles, “I’ve been watching you for about a year now. I saw that you became the boy’s bodyguard and took it as my time to strike. I’ve left a note on your tour bus telling the boys I want a million dollars given to me in exchange for you.”

I glare at him, “You shouldn’t have brought them into this.”

He grins, his gross looking teeth fully showing, “But I did. And the best part is that none of you know who I am. This makes this fun.”

I glare up at him, “Care to share who you are then?”

He shrugs, leaning back comfortably in his lawn chair, “Not yet. I’ll wait.”

I sigh trying to act annoyed instead of scared for my life.

_Harry’s POV_

“We shouldn’t have that!”

“Bullshit, it’ll help save May.”

My eyes snap open from my somewhat peaceful sleep at the sound of May’s name. I have to save May! I jump out of her bed and rush into the living room.

“What time is it?”

The boys all look at me, “Ten in the morning.” Liam answers.

I groan, “And you didn’t think to wake me up?!”

They all look down with frons on their faces, “We have to get going, have you heard from management?”

Louis nods, “They um, they said all they get to us is ten grand. They can’t ship more than that to the nearest bank.”