5-Prank war-Fred weasly x reader

Magsimula sa umpisa

"do you love me?" you ask, forrowing your brows. he sets his hands on your waist and smiles "of course i love you sweetie" he says and kisses you. "i loce you too" now that its known, you can go in.

you pull him by his hand with a huge grin into the hall, you keep walking before him so he wont see your huge grin. everyone you pass instantly goes silent, and watch him pass with their jaws open wide for flies to enter and build a home, their eyes following as you and fred make your way to the gryffindor table. fred realises something is wrong as he sees that everyone you pass silance, stare, giggle, and shushing each other.

you find your group at the table and sit down beside harry, your brother, on your other side sits a confused fred. "what in merlins name is going on?!" fred asks, seeing all of his friends giggling and avoiding eye contact with him. "fred have you seen yourself?" george asks, stuffing food in his mouth. "dont need to, i know i look better then you." "youre identical!" ginny calls in confusion. "not today.." george says, and this breaks ron and harry and they start laughing loudly, not able to stop themselves, probably by the way the braids bounced when fred turned his head around. you smirk and look at fred as he looks at you with a raised eyebrow, hermione shaking her head with a grin. "i love you so much" you say with a grin growing on your lips, as you hear across the table hermione conjuring a mirror out of a cup.

"alright.." you slap both your hands on the tablr and pull yourself up. "thats my cue" you tell them with a smile, grabbing a few berries and pushing them in your mouth. "love you, bye!" you call with excitment as hermione hands fred the mirror, and you jump around and start running away towards the big doors of the great hall.

fred grabs the mirror and lifts it infront of his face, for the first time he sees his hair full of braids and beads, hus mouth flies open, as he hears your shoes running away from the table. just as you reach the doors, you hear fred yelling angry "{Y/N}!!!" through the whole hall, you laugh maniaclly and start running through the corridors of the great school, pushing people around and excusing yourself, as you hear fred running behind you, yelling.

you turn around a corner and see professor Lupin walking there, "no running!" he shouts at you as you pass him. you lift your hand and turn your head a little over the shoulder "sorry cant stop chased by a mad redhead!" you shout, dodging him and running past him. he turns around with a confused look on his face, his hands on the sides of him, open palms as he calls "you are mad!" (works better if youre a redhead, then its "youre a mad redhead!") he exclames. "i know!" you shout back with a laugh, turning a corner and leaving his sight just in time for frwd to turn into the hallway.

"she went there" lupin sighs, pointing back with his thumb to the direction you ran too. "thanks professor youre the best!" fred calls, running past him too, and runs to the grand staircases. he looks through them until he spots you in the middle of one of the staircases, laughing, leaning on the rail.

"you..." he growls, shaking his head. "i love you!" you call down with a laugh. "remember when you said you love me?!" you called down with a grin. "i am going to catch you!" he shouts up, shaking his fist. "go for it!" you shout. "dont lean on the railing, you might fall!" he shouts up again, looking aroudn to find a staircase to get to you. even when hes mad, he has to make sure youre safe.

***

he bursts into the common room, looking around frantically as the rest of the group walks behind him, giggling. he looks around and finds you on the floor, curled up and laughing... maybe... crying? he runs to you and falls to his kmees, turning you around. "are you ok? did you fall?" he asks, but then he sees that youre only laughing uncontrolablly. "oh piss off.." he mummbles, pushing on your shoulder with a smile, and you slap your hand on his thigh, still laughing your ass off.

after a few minutes of ungodly loud laughing, you stand up infront of fred, his arms crossed over his chest with a mad smirk. "youre bad" he says. "oh, i know love" you smirk. "think youre better then me?" he asks. "im better then you in everything" you say smugly, crossing your arms too. "oi, just because you put some stupid braids in my hair?" he asks, raising an eyebrow and taking a step forward. "thats just the start" you say with a smile, taking a step forward. "is that what i think it is?" he asks, raising his nose. "prank war, you and me sexy" you say smugly, raising your nose too. "oh youre on hot stuff" he smiles, offering his hand forward, and you put your hand in his, shaking it. "terms?" he asks "anyone can help, but not coming up wuth the pranks, one week" "may the better person win" he smiles and lets go of your hand. "wanna go make out because you look hot mad?" you ask and he nods "yes please" he says, grabbing your hand and taking you upstairs.

"they are mad" ron says, shaking his head. "this is going to be a very interesting week" hermione says, smiling.

~mmm i think its a very good one! i loved writing it, and i love fred so much! and yes, youre harrys sister, its an importent detail if you want the rest of the week.
did you like it? tell me and vote!
btw, i know that thw long hair isnt the year when lupin was teaching, but... juwt put a sock in it!

talk to me, request, and check whats in your cup!

♧the red demon♧